Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

1696357459112.png

ah. trouble with english, too. that's cute.

so, again. please inform me when you finally decide to support your bold assertions, professor mclaw, who has just misplaced his law book and has personal experience. until then, fuck off.

I don't have a need for some internet low life to understand higher level thinking.
You do you.
I will be fine.

The “Deep State” has loyalty to the country and the rule of law over what the President asks them to do.

That’s the part you don’t get.

Everything is a goddamn conspiracy with you lunatics. Every time you don’t get what he wants and how he wants it, he blames a conspiracy and “bias”. Did it ever occur to you that maybe you aren’t entitled to have everything you want?
The Deep State has loyalty to itself. Every organization of security, law and policing does in this nation. It is only to degree and the federal level is the worst. Real change could be made in cities. Instead, the politicians played games and still are. It doesn't take much to discharge laws without demanding people genuflect to you or else.

Considering how many people he has royally screwed there and is a business pariah, less likely actually.

Like those people would actually do jury duty. He's a high end developer, you don't get blue collar joes and joans interacting with him.

Wow just can't get nothing past you. Feel free to show a corresponding document from the TrumpyTeam where the Jury choice was selected and submitted to the Judge for consideration.

Your the one saying he didnt request it. But used information from the plantiff gor evidence. lmao

Like those people would actually do jury duty. He's a high end developer, you don't get blue collar joes and joans interacting with him.
His company screwed a whole lot of independent contractors. He has been persona non grata in the real estate business community for decades in NY.

They have loyalty to the deep state and the Democrats. Unless what the President asks is illegal, they don't get a fucking say in it, because any powers they have flow through said President.

They are cogs in the machine, not the operators of the machine, that's the job of the elected President and his Political Appointees.
There’s something ironic about you attacking Dems for being collectivists and then attacking civil servants because they act like humans instead of cogs.

You sound very authoritarian, which comes naturally to right wingers.

I reject your premise. When Trump told the AG to write a letter saying the election was corrupt and let him “do the rest”, they refused. I can’t imagine how anyone would have a problem with that decision. Trump wasn’t telling them to do anything illegal (as far as I can tell) but it was immoral, unethical and harmful to the country.

You want us to live in an authoritarian state. I don’t.

Your the one saying he didnt request it. But used information from the plantiff gor evidence. lmao
It's the judge who said that, not a random poster on a messageboard. It looks like a standard form that the new Trumpylawyer either didn't know about, didn't care about, or purposefully didn't do anything about.

? Calm your jets sporto. I was just remarking that the statement sounds like an ancient artifact in a museum.
Well Im old so who gonna show the document by the defense not eanting jury trial???

Without that this thread isnt worth the bandwidth.

Forum List

Back