Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

No, I want them to follow the lawful directions of the ELECTED President.

You want unelected bureaucrats to have veto power over an elected official.
You want an authoritarian rule with a corrupt politician able to do whatever they want whenever they want for their own benefit.

Imagine if we had pathetic losers like yourself in the Nixon era.

lol. what a wimp. you lose badly and fatly here because you have zero to offer, jabba, and now you want to retreat to your safe space like the soy boy you are.

I can keep trading insults, and far more original ones, forever, but evidently you are a 1/4 trick pony and can only play in the mud.

You want an authoritarian rule with a corrupt politician able to do whatever they want whenever they want for their own benefit.

Imagine if we had pathetic losers like yourself in the Nixon era.

No. Stop mangling my words to fit your pathetic worldview.

You want a Ming Dynasty level Bureaucratic state that makes the rules instead of the people doing so via their elected representatives.

Its plaintiff paperwork dummy
It's the same form the respondents can file. Where is the respondents paperwork where the little box is checked that asks for a Jury trial? They had every right to file one. They didn't have to file one of course, but it was required if they wanted a jury trial instead. At least that's what the judge said. I think if there is a dummy in this, and it wasn't deliberate decision on Dirty Don's part to be able to whine and fleece the flock more, it's the one who hired the lawyer.

You want a Ming Dynasty level Bureaucratic state that makes the rules instead of the people doing so via their elected representatives.
Actually, that is what we have today.

Just say'in.

Your own words. What else do you call it when everyone in the executive branch must follow all the commands of the president without thinking, objecting or anything else?

Authoritarianism.

Trump wanted the AG to tell the country the election was corrupt. Just do it.

You say he should have. Right?

Because that’s good for Trump, but how would other been good for the country for them to do as instructed and lie to the people? How ethical would that be?

Not sure what an SJW is. Is that something you guys invited like “deep state” and “the swamp”?
But oddly, if Plessy was the law at the time of Roe, wouldn't Roe have turned out differently? Which by the way is why Dobbs is even more frightening a view of the const that most imagine. Marty's OT, but it's an interesting .... divergence. lol

Just like any other developer in NYC. He's a hard negotiator, and because of his name gripes against him get more press than gripes against the other ones, who are just as big of a bunch of asshats as he is.
Well that is definitely, your opinion.

so. nothing of substance, tubolard.
fuck off.

OIP.VLcKB7woXWkX3gtxL4LtfQHaEK

Not sure what an SJW is. Is that something you guys invited like “deep state” and “the swamp”?

But oddly, if Plessy was the law at the time of Roe, wouldn't Roe have turned out differently? Which by the way is why Dobbs is even more frightening a view of the const that most imagine. Marty's OT, but it's an interesting .... divergence. lol
gee, that fat fuck is OT, i am shocked.

that's all he does when called out.

deflect, insult, whine, polish turds, and then eating the turds.

The loans were paid back with interest.

Banks appraise properties. I cannot just say my collateral property is worth $200B.

Anyone who claims Mar a Lago is worth $18m is a fucking moron or a liar.

New York Judge Arthur Ergoron on Monday said that he is holding a bench trial in New York Attorney General Letitia James fraud lawsuit against former President Donald Trump because "nobody asked for" a jury trial on either side, The Messenger's Adam Klasfeld reported. "Trump isn't getting a jury trial in his $250m civil fraud suit brought against him by New York AG James because his legal team didn't request one on the paperwork," explained The Guardian's Hugo Lowell.

Legal experts were stunned by the revelation, characterizing it as a blunder by the former president's lawyers. "So Alina Habba didn't demand a jury trial?!" wrote MSNBC legal analyst Katie Phang. "I wonder how Trump feels about this screw-up by his legal team." Former U.S. Attorney Harry Litman called the decision "mind-blowing."

Instead, his lawyer will depend on the judgement of a judge who has TDS.
Ah I know. It’s such wonderful, wonderful news. I can’t wait for the Truth Social meltdown of all meltdown when he loses the case. He may stroke out right then and there.

Forum List

Back