Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

No, I want them to follow the lawful directions of the ELECTED President.
So sending out a fraudulent letter to the states AG's claiming they found evidence of massive voter fraud when they didn't, is lawful? How does that work, "See when a president does it, it's not illegal"?

So sending out a fraudulent letter to the states AG's claiming they found evidence of massive voter fraud when they didn't, is lawful? How does that work, "See when a president does it, it's not illegal"?

Was it fraudulent or wrong? Or just not provable at the standards Dems apply to proving crimes against other Dems?

If they thought he was doing something illegal, they should resign.

Because Trump lies when he says a jury trial was denied to him. He didn't request one. It's like at McDonald's. If you don't order fries, you don't get any

It was not an option.
Juries are finders of fact.
The summary judgement by the judge removed the need for a Jury.
The judge found him guilty - no work for a jury to do.

Was it fraudulent or wrong? Or just not provable at the standards Dems apply to proving crimes against other Dems?

You know Barr threatened just that. He knew they had no evidence. Fraud and election tampering.

People don’t live in a world where you can just say shit is true because you want it to be true.

That’s the fantasy land that you snowflakes created for yourself.

It was not an option.
Juries are finders of fact.
The summary judgement by the judge removed the need for a Jury.
The judge found him guilty - no work for a jury to do.
Juries assign damages too.

I don’t think your grasp on the law is quite as good as you want us to believe.

Juries assign damages too.

I don’t think your grasp on the law is quite as good as you want us to believe.

Not in this case.

In the first place - there were literally no damages.

I know that you want something to pick at President Trump on, but this isn't it.

People don’t live in a world where you can just say shit is true because you want it to be true.

That’s the fantasy land that you snowflakes created for yourself.
Screenshot_20231003_221935_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

You should understand that I do not need you to believe me.
You don’t really make it hard to decide whether to believe you. It is quite helpful when you say things that are obviously untrue that an expert as you claim to be would definitely know.

Hell, even I know juries can assign damages in civil trials.

Trump is the victimiest victimy victim in the history of historical histories, that's for sure.

The case going on now is just a joke. Well past the statute of limitations and can't get a clear judge ruling on that. Not to mention there were zero victims and a dozen people involved in the valuation. And they are valuing his property at tax assessment? Talk about him being railroaded. That while for Hunter, statute of limitations apply and the prosecutor had to be ordered by the judge to do his job.

Trump is a loud mouth whiner. And he's right

Forum List

Back