Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

Your the ones claiming he didnt sign up for jury trial. Burden is on you.

You ASSUMING. Which makes an ass out of you and me
I trust the Judges word that one was simply not filed, because if they filed one it would have passed across his desk like the AG's did.

I still think it's more likely done on purpose to give the Trumpyberra something to whine about, and to fleece the flock for some more dough ray me. I mean he is the Greatest Conman America has ever produced.

New York Judge Arthur Ergoron on Monday said that he is holding a bench trial in New York Attorney General Letitia James fraud lawsuit against former President Donald Trump because "nobody asked for" a jury trial on either side, The Messenger's Adam Klasfeld reported. "Trump isn't getting a jury trial in his $250m civil fraud suit brought against him by New York AG James because his legal team didn't request one on the paperwork," explained The Guardian's Hugo Lowell.

Legal experts were stunned by the revelation, characterizing it as a blunder by the former president's lawyers. "So Alina Habba didn't demand a jury trial?!" wrote MSNBC legal analyst Katie Phang. "I wonder how Trump feels about this screw-up by his legal team." Former U.S. Attorney Harry Litman called the decision "mind-blowing."

Instead, his lawyer will depend on the judgement of a judge who has TDS.
Not the fault of the lawyers: it's Trump's fault, lock, stock & bigly barrel! If he had been managing his case with his "very stable genius brain," instead of wasting time running his mouth on "truth? social," he might have saved his ass!

I trust the Judges word that one was simply not filed, because if they filed one it would have passed across his desk like the AG's did.

I still think it's more likely done on purpose to give the Trumpyberra something to whine about, and to fleece the flock for some more dough ray me. I mean he is the Greatest Conman America has ever produced.
Blah blah blah bs

Finally you get something right. He is a victum of attack by a political party who are using gov. agencies to attack political opponents.

Guess those who want to do what Hitler did too is fine.

Oh well. That path always leads to one thing in the end. You figure that out skippy.
Really?
Then why is it only Trump?
Why aren't they going after Gaytz, MTG Boebert and the rest of the Right Wing Religious Nut Jobs, who are trying to destroy the US?
Dems also went after Menendez, a democrat,because he took bribes.

Waiting for your side to prove he didnt ask for a jury trial.

Other than that you all full of it.

They didn't ask for one.

Not because they are incompetent or forgot, or because it was raining.
The case was brought in such a manner that a jury trial was not an option.

They can't accept that, but -

Really?
Then why is it only Trump?
Why aren't they going after Gaytz, MTG Boebert and the rest of the Right Wing Religious Nut Jobs, who are trying to destroy the US?
Dems also went after Menendez, a democrat,because he took bribes.

They went after Menendez because he fought Obama and The Democrats on The Iran Deal.

They went after Menendez because he fought Obama and The Democrats on The Iran Deal.
Of course.................NOT because he is a criminal.

1696421665360.png

Q-NUTS sure are entertaining.
Delusional but entertaining....................in an Alex Jones kinda way.

Forum List

Back