Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

Instead, his lawyer will depend on the judgement of a judge who has TDS.

And you think that a NY jury would be any less TDS?

At least with the judge, you are dealing with a professional steeped in the rule of law intimately familiar with the case. With a jury, you have likely a bunch of soupbones who know nothing more about anything than whatever crap the NYT feeds them.

And maybe that was the plan. If the judge summarily or crassly rules against them, don't they stand a better chance of appeal against the decisions of a lone judge? Especially in a case where they can say they were denied a jury hearing?

I mean, since when do you have to ASK for a jury? Doesn't the law guarantee a "jury of your peers?"

It's the same form the respondents can file. Where is the respondents paperwork where the little box is checked that asks for a Jury trial? They had every right to file one. They didn't have to file one of course, but it was required if they wanted a jury trial instead. At least that's what the judge said. I think if there is a dummy in this, and it wasn't deliberate decision on Dirty Don's part to be able to whine and fleece the flock more, it's the one who hired the lawyer.
Your the ones claiming he didnt sign up for jury trial. Burden is on you.

You ASSUMING. Which makes an ass out of you and me

You don’t really make it hard to decide whether to believe you. It is quite helpful when you say things that are obviously untrue that an expert as you claim to be would definitely know.

Hell, even I know juries can assign damages in civil trials.

That's not what we are doing here.

Trumps lawyer addressed this, >>> NY <<< brought the case against Trump in such a way that NY has denied Trump the option of a jury trial.

I have explained that to them the entire day.
It is too important to them that they believe that President Trump hired lawyers that were bad at lawyering to accept anything else.

I have explained that to them the entire day.
It is too important to them that they believe that President Trump hired lawyers that were bad at lawyering to accept anything else.
That's because they are lying assholes. If we were back in the 1860's both the North and South would team up to wage war on Democrats.

Forum List

Back