Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

It's the judge who said that, not a random poster on a messageboard. It looks like a standard form that the new Trumpylawyer either didn't know about, didn't care about, or purposefully didn't do anything about.
Its plaintiff paperwork dummy

His company screwed a whole lot of independent contractors. He has been persona non grata in the real estate business community for decades in NY.

Just like any other developer in NYC. He's a hard negotiator, and because of his name gripes against him get more press than gripes against the other ones, who are just as big of a bunch of asshats as he is.

IMG_1952.jpeg

There’s something ironic about you attacking Dems for being collectivists and then attacking civil servants because they act like humans instead of cogs.

You sound very authoritarian, which comes naturally to right wingers.

I reject your premise. When Trump told the AG to write a letter saying the election was corrupt and let him “do the rest”, they refused. I can’t imagine how anyone would have a problem with that decision. Trump wasn’t telling them to do anything illegal (as far as I can tell) but it was immoral, unethical and harmful to the country.

You want us to live in an authoritarian state. I don’t.

They work for government, they are supposed to follow the direction of the ELECTED authority of the executive branch, i.e. the President. Are you saying some EPA drone should be able to override the elected President?

Then they should quit.

Bake that cake peasant, Let your kids be trans or we take them, no ICE vehicles for you, no gas stoves, no plastic bags.

That's authoritarianism. Please show me where the right wants MORE government restrictions except for the unique case of abortion.

That's authoritarianism. Please show me where the right wants MORE government restrictions except for the unique case of abortion.
You want government employees to facilitate political corruption.

That’s authoritarianism. That’s what you want.

Trump is the corruption. You just proved it.

They work for government, they are supposed to follow the direction of the ELECTED authority of the executive branch, i.e. the President. Are you saying some EPA drone should be able to override the elected President?

Then they should quit.

Bake that cake peasant, Let your kids be trans or we take them, no ICE vehicles for you, no gas stoves, no plastic bags.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Who had "bake that cake" on their "Marty memes " bingo card?

You want government employees to facilitate political corruption.

That’s authoritarianism. That’s what you want.

Trump is the corruption. You just proved it.

No, I want them to follow the lawful directions of the ELECTED President.

You want unelected bureaucrats to have veto power over an elected official.

Forum List

Back