Looks like Washington, D.C. May lower dwi Bac to .05

Control?? Yeah - controlling killers. Fine with me. Now lets make DUI a felony with automatic loss of license for 5+ years. Drunk drivers are violent drug criminals and let's stop coddling them.

Control?? Yeah - controlling killers. Fine with me. Now lets make DUI a felony with automatic loss of license for 5+ years. Drunk drivers are violent drug criminals and let's stop coddling them.

Bet you won't say that same thing the day when you've popped a coupla Vicodins, and you hafta make an emergency trip down the road to help a friend or family member, and the po-pos pull you over.

There are some states where the Law actually wants the power to give DUIs to people who are taking antibiotics now.

Make sure the shoe fits both feet, sport.

With a limit so low they could just set up roadblocks and nail people left Ndvright on Friday nights or after football games

Bet you won't say that same thing the day when you've popped a coupla Vicodins, and you hafta make an emergency trip down the road to help a friend or family member, and the po-pos pull you over.

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. That's a million to one shot. You might as well say we should legalize robbery cuz some day your kid might have an asthmatic attack and the drug store is closed and you have to break in. HAHA

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. That's a million to one shot. You might as well say we should legalize robbery cuz some day your kid might have an asthmatic attack and the drug store is closed and you have to break in. HAHA

You have the sense of humor of a cop.

A cop who—like most of the ones who've never gotten past going on patrol or issuing simple parking tickets—just barely got outta high school.

Don't quit your day job, officer.

Forum List

Back