Looks like we will be putting with the pretending to be pro Israel for more than a week.

They're our only true ally in the ME
Israel is our best butt buddy as long as we keep stuffing billions of dollars into their pockets and supplying them with weapons. ... :cool:

Well kind of hard to say no...

261873_1.jpg

Is there a law that requires Americans to support Israel?
Why hate it? A lot of lefties including the fake Jews(atheists) do. It's crazy for people to hate on Jews. I don't get why people do that now(I mean Muslims and Christians have reasons from 1500-2000 years ago, but it's way past time to forgive and move on with your life)
I for one know lots of Jews and I kid and have fun with them, same for any religion or race.......life's too shot to hate people who never did anything to you personally. Enjoy life....don't be a hater and then kill folks....that's abhorrent and this guy should be hung the moment he's convicted.

Why hate it? A lot of lefties including the fake Jews(atheists) do. It's crazy for people to hate on Jews. I don't get why people do that now(I mean Muslims and Christians have reasons from 1500-2000 years ago, but it's way past time to forgive and move on with your life)
I for one know lots of Jews and I kid and have fun with them, same for any religion or race.......life's too shot to hate people who never did anything to you personally. Enjoy life....don't be a hater and then kill folks....that's abhorrent and this guy should be hung the moment he's convicted.

Even though I could be considered pretty damned far right, I never understood someone's hatred for Jewish people. Christianity has at times been at odds with the Jews at various times in history but the majority of American Christian churches I know of feel an affinity with them.

What I don't understand is the mixed signals I hear from the left. They claim to not be anti-Semitic, yet they seem to hate Israel for some reason.

Even though I could be considered pretty damned far right, I never understood someone's hatred for Jewish people. Christianity has at times been at odds with the Jews at various times in history but the majority of American Christian churches I know of feel an affinity with them.

What I don't understand is the mixed signals I hear from the left. They claim to not be anti-Semitic, yet they seem to hate Israel for some reason.
But you are deaf to the far right's anti-semitic stand..

I think they hate religion, and Israel has real Jews, not the fake atheist New York kind. I don't get the hatred, even from a Christian perspective, Jesus could have stopped his crucifixion, but it was God's plan, so it went on as scheduled, so I've don't blame the Jews for that. The Muslims blame the Jews for turning on them when they were taking over Arabia. But the point is, this stuff was 1500+ years ago, none of us had anything to do with it, I don't hate Jews anymore than I hate Romans or Egyptians or the people of Carthage for their stuff.......but the left never forgets or forgives.

I think they hate religion, and Israel has real Jews, not the fake atheist New York kind. I don't get the hatred, even from a Christian perspective, Jesus could have stopped his crucifixion, but it was God's plan, so it went on as scheduled, so I've don't blame the Jews for that. The Muslims blame the Jews for turning on them when they were taking over Arabia. But the point is, this stuff was 1500+ years ago, none of us had anything to do with it, I don't hate Jews anymore than I hate Romans or Egyptians or the people of Carthage for their stuff.......but the left never forgets or forgives.
Fake New York Jew, boy do you have a prepackaged idea of what a Jew is...

Because we don't claim them or want them.....they are not part of my politics.

Judaism is a religion.....if you don't believe it, just say you're white or middle eastern...

Ignorance is not a defense in a court of law..

I know no leftist in here will answer, but let us not forget the hissy fit thrown from the left for Trump moving our US embassy to Jerusalem. Let's don't forgive them either.

Ignorance is not a defense in a court of law..
and they are not alt right.

Judaism is a religion.....if you don't believe it, just say you're white or middle eastern...
Jew-a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient Hebrew people of Israel to Abraham.

One does not have to be religious to be a Jew...

Forum List

Back