Looks like we will be putting with the pretending to be pro Israel for more than a week.

Is there a law that requires Americans to support Israel?
Why hate it? A lot of lefties including the fake Jews(atheists) do. It's crazy for people to hate on Jews. I don't get why people do that now(I mean Muslims and Christians have reasons from 1500-2000 years ago, but it's way past time to forgive and move on with your life)
I for one know lots of Jews and I kid and have fun with them, same for any religion or race.......life's too shot to hate people who never did anything to you personally. Enjoy life....don't be a hater and then kill folks....that's abhorrent and this guy should be hung the moment he's convicted.

Even though I could be considered pretty damned far right, I never understood someone's hatred for Jewish people. Christianity has at times been at odds with the Jews at various times in history but the majority of American Christian churches I know of feel an affinity with them.

What I don't understand is the mixed signals I hear from the left. They claim to not be anti-Semitic, yet they seem to hate Israel for some reason.
But you are deaf to the far right's anti-semitic stand..
Because we don't claim them or want them.....they are not part of my politics.
Ignorance is not a defense in a court of law..
It's not ignorance...look at Richard Spencer...he's called alt right...yet he believes in the policies of Bernie Sanders.......explain that

Why hate it? A lot of lefties including the fake Jews(atheists) do. It's crazy for people to hate on Jews. I don't get why people do that now(I mean Muslims and Christians have reasons from 1500-2000 years ago, but it's way past time to forgive and move on with your life)
I for one know lots of Jews and I kid and have fun with them, same for any religion or race.......life's too shot to hate people who never did anything to you personally. Enjoy life....don't be a hater and then kill folks....that's abhorrent and this guy should be hung the moment he's convicted.

Even though I could be considered pretty damned far right, I never understood someone's hatred for Jewish people. Christianity has at times been at odds with the Jews at various times in history but the majority of American Christian churches I know of feel an affinity with them.

What I don't understand is the mixed signals I hear from the left. They claim to not be anti-Semitic, yet they seem to hate Israel for some reason.
and they are not alt right.
The courts or the law?

and they are not alt right.
The courts or the law?
yep, and the term alt right is a made up name. so I have no idea who would show up.

Forum List

Back