🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Looming Republican Government Shutdown having Adverse effect on the Market.

Yeah..And this isn't one.
A dead cat bounce occurs the next business day after a days trading in which most stocks lost ground and the indexes fell sharply.
And example would be a 500 point loss followed by a 300 pt gain the next trading day.
No such loss occurred. You used the incorrect term.

Um..

No..I didn't.

There's no metrics that define it either.

You googled it and are trying to make up shit as you go along.

That's kind of like me watching "Lethal Weapon" and telling you how to use your glock.
No, I did not google anything, you felcher. You libs are in need of self importance to the degree that in order to have something to say, you must make assumptions.

If there are no metrics to define it, why then did you use the term?
Busted.....A-Gain..Sheesh

:lol:

Because for the last 15 years I've worked for Wall Street.

It's part of my Lexicon..ace.

Um..

No..I didn't.

That's kind of like me watching "Lethal Weapon" and telling you how to use your glock.
No, I did not google anything, you felcher. You libs are in need of self importance to the degree that in order to have something to say, you must make assumptions.

So you walk around repeating a term for which you claim there is no definition.
Baloney.
Therte IS an accepted definition of the term and I gave it to you.
You are embarrassed that you misused the term, so you used a dodge. "the metrics don't define it"..
:bsflag:.

Last edited:
Thanks for showing how dependent the markets are on non stop Federal stimulus spending VS an actual strong economy, Swallow.

Kind of amazing you did that but I knew you had it in you to see the light.

So the market tanks for a few days, BFD. It was due for a correction anyway. The smart money is buying right now.

So you walk around repeating a term for which you claim there is no definition.
Baloney.
Therte IS an accepted definition of the term and I gave it to you.
You are embarrassed that you misused the term, so you used a dodge. "the metrics don't define it"..
:bsflag:.

I didn't misuse it at all.

For the third time in US history, Conservative Republicans are engaging in a petulant power play against a Liberal Democratic President.

For the first time in American History, the Conservative Republicans are using the Debt Ceiling as a means to defund a law they don't like.

Markets are reeling..

:eusa_whistle:

:lol: so now you're worried about wall street...:lol:

Of course I am worried about it.

It's my bread and butter..dude.

wow, so you're just another mercenary....:eusa_eh:..who knew?

I am a federal employee, we had an operations meeting yesterday, as a show of solidarity and being one of only 2 right of center folks out of 24 people in the meeting, I volunteered to take the furlough.

For the third time in US history, Conservative Republicans are engaging in a petulant power play against a Liberal Democratic President.

For the first time in American History, the Conservative Republicans are using the Debt Ceiling as a means to defund a law they don't like.

Markets are reeling..

Breaking News

U.S. stocks sink at the open as federal shutdown looms. Dow sheds 150 points. Nasdaq slides 1%. S&P 500 falls 0.9%.
CNNMoney - Business, financial and personal finance news

The chips at the table should have been gathered up about a year ago and cashed out.

DJIA15,072.58+76.10+0.51%
Nasdaq3,807.75+33.41+0.89%
S&P 5001,690.50+11.84+0.71%

thread fail

Markets are reeling..

Breaking News

U.S. stocks sink at the open as federal shutdown looms. Dow sheds 150 points. Nasdaq slides 1%. S&P 500 falls 0.9%.
CNNMoney - Business, financial and personal finance news

liar

markets have stayed the same

you're a fool

Um..

No..I didn't.

What do you do there, lock the place up after you sweep and mop?

What I did there was work in IT.

See the guy to my three people to my right? That's Larry Leibowitz, brother of John Stewart. I'm in the middle of everyone..ringing the Bell.

They don't let the people who mop up do that.

Last edited:
:lol: so now you're worried about wall street...:lol:

Of course I am worried about it.

It's my bread and butter..dude.

wow, so you're just another mercenary....:eusa_eh:..who knew?

I am a federal employee, we had an operations meeting yesterday, as a show of solidarity and being one of only 2 right of center folks out of 24 people in the meeting, I volunteered to take the furlough.

You're kinda one to talk..

You rail against the government all the time..yet there you are..with a government job.

See the guy to my three people to my right? That's Larry Leibowitz, brother of John Stewart. I'm in the middle of everyone..ringing the Bell.

You know, there are people who can help with your condition. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How sweet! They let a Special Needs person ring the bell!

On Monday night, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) stated that "we will not go to conference with a gun to our heads." He requested that the House pass a "clean" CR and then go to conference on the broader budget bills.

Well, the republicans can redeem themselves and show that they are serious about derailing Obama Hellcare:

Constitution Gives House of Reps the "Weapon" to Destroy ObamaCare

The New American

04 October 2013

Can there be a more fruitful source of dispute, or a kind of dispute more difficult to be settled?

As the “Government Shutdown” puppet show continues its run in Washington, D.C., there is power in the Constitution to close down the entire production.

Article I, Section 7 of the Constitution requires that “all bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives, but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other bills.”

The solution to the ObamaCare funding fiasco is right there in black and white."

How sweet! They let a Special Needs person ring the bell!

And this is the point were you just throw your hands up and have a good laugh!

On Monday night, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) stated that "we will not go to conference with a gun to our heads." He requested that the House pass a "clean" CR and then go to conference on the broader budget bills.

Well, the republicans can redeem themselves and show that they are serious about derailing Obama Hellcare:

Constitution Gives House of Reps the "Weapon" to Destroy ObamaCare

The New American

04 October 2013

Can there be a more fruitful source of dispute, or a kind of dispute more difficult to be settled?

As the “Government Shutdown” puppet show continues its run in Washington, D.C., there is power in the Constitution to close down the entire production.

Article I, Section 7 of the Constitution requires that “all bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives, but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other bills.”

The solution to the ObamaCare funding fiasco is right there in black and white."

And I am really glad you posted that.

The ACA is not a "bill".

It's the LAW.

Forum List

Back