🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Loretta Lynch confirmed as AG by the US Senate, 56-43

What a shame. I was really hoping the next AG would be a handicapped black dwarf woman. This shows a real lack of diversity by the Obama admin.....she's probably making less than Eric Holder did too......

:lol:

Obama wins again.

He's making a habit of it.

And America lost. Loretta Lynch should have never been confirmed given her strident support of civil asset forfeiture which literally allows law enforcement to rob people of their property without being charged with a crime or ultimately being convicted of one. This is something that has been getting a lot of attention lately in the news given the way it's been abused and targeted towards innocent Americans, particularly racial minorities, in order to pad police budgets. Liberals, conservatives, everyone should be up in arms over this and should have denounced her nomination.

But hey, who cares if Americans get fucked over some more. Obama won and that's all you hacks give a shit about.

Wow, you should do something about that.

Clearly you don't have the integrity to.

The AG has a very tangentile (sp?) on your life. It's a lot of worry about nothing. Has anyone rolled into your house and taken your belongings while wearing a badge of your local PD? Didn't think so.
Your home can be entered, searched, and property seized. You can be arrested, taken to jail, and held without charges. You can be convicted and sentenced while being as innocent as anyone. It doesn't require committing a crime to lose your freedom and rights. The Innocence Project, and others, gain the release of innocent citizens all the time. I just read today where a man was found innocent and wrongfully convicted and sentenced 36 years ago. Our courts allow circumstantial cases to be heard, without one single hard rock solid piece of evidence. You can be convicted and sentenced merely on gut feelings, "could've been", "might have been", and "in my mind, they're guilty". All it takes is a smooth talking silvered tongued D.A., a jailhouse snitch, tainted evidence, planted evidence, a lying cops testimony, deals made with eye witnesses, and botched lab work.

I figured the racists would show up as quickly as they could to spew some venom. Life in mama and papa's basement must be boring for them.

Who mentioned race, aside from you that is?

Why must you inject race into everything? Are you that intellectually bankrupt?

Yeah, and how many Bush appointees did the 108th congress filibuster.

Whatthefuckever.. this woman is marginally qualified, at best.

I figured the racists would show up as quickly as they could to spew some venom. Life in mama and papa's basement must be boring for them.

the guy who posted before him and mentionedaffirmative action you retard

Fuck you, you talentless wannabe. Just mentioning AA doesn't make you a racist.

no just mentioning AA doesn't make you racist you're right but what he said was racist

Who do i want to be and what do you know about my life there, fanboy?

and you're not even close to marginally qualified to determine her qualifications

Oh, really?

She's going to be 56 this year.

Graduated from Harvard College in 1981
And from Harvard Law School in 1984 with a Juris Doctor.

More:

"Lynch's first legal job was as a litigation associate for Cahill Gordon & Reindel. She joined the Eastern District as a drug and violent-crime prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney's office in 1990. From 1994 to 1998, she served as the chief of the Long Island office and worked on several political corruption cases involving the government of Brookhaven, New York. From 1998 to 1999, she was the chief assistant U.S. Attorney in the Eastern District and headed the Brooklyn office.

In 1999, she was nominated by President Bill Clinton to serve as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.[8] During her term as U.S. Attorney, Lynch oversaw prosecution of New York City police officers in the Abner Louima case.

In 2001, Lynch left the U.S. Attorney's office to become a partner at Hogan & Hartson (later Hogan Lovells). She remained there until January 20, 2010, when President Barack Obama nominated Lynch to again serve as United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.[7][9] From 2003 to 2005, she was a member of the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.[10]"

You may not like her, but she is eminently qualified.

and you're not even close to marginally qualified to determine her qualifications

Hit a nerve did I?

And I know you used to post your shitty music in the past.. listening to it gave me a migraine, but it worked wonders scaring off the garden pests!

Oh, really?

She's going to be 56 this year.

Graduated from Harvard College in 1981
And from Harvard Law School in 1984 with a Juris Doctor.

More:

"Lynch's first legal job was as a litigation associate for Cahill Gordon & Reindel. She joined the Eastern District as a drug and violent-crime prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney's office in 1990. From 1994 to 1998, she served as the chief of the Long Island office and worked on several political corruption cases involving the government of Brookhaven, New York. From 1998 to 1999, she was the chief assistant U.S. Attorney in the Eastern District and headed the Brooklyn office.

In 1999, she was nominated by President Bill Clinton to serve as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.[8] During her term as U.S. Attorney, Lynch oversaw prosecution of New York City police officers in the Abner Louima case.

In 2001, Lynch left the U.S. Attorney's office to become a partner at Hogan & Hartson (later Hogan Lovells). She remained there until January 20, 2010, when President Barack Obama nominated Lynch to again serve as United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.[7][9] From 2003 to 2005, she was a member of the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.[10]"

You may not like her, but she is eminently qualified.

And she's eminently liberal and an activist.... that's why we don't like her. It isn't personal ya know.

Hit a nerve did I?

And I know you used to post your shitty music in the past.. listening to it gave me a migraine, but it worked wonders scaring off the garden pests!

music is just one of my many talents. The most common response to my music threads here is you have a lot of talent. so much like your judgment in the rest of your life you're a big fat fail

Forum List

Back