🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Loretta Lynch confirmed as AG by the US Senate, 56-43

Yeah, and how many Bush appointees did the 108th congress filibuster.

Whatthefuckever.. this woman is marginally qualified, at best.

Oh, really?

She's going to be 56 this year.

Graduated from Harvard College in 1981
And from Harvard Law School in 1984 with a Juris Doctor.

More:

"Lynch's first legal job was as a litigation associate for Cahill Gordon & Reindel. She joined the Eastern District as a drug and violent-crime prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney's office in 1990. From 1994 to 1998, she served as the chief of the Long Island office and worked on several political corruption cases involving the government of Brookhaven, New York. From 1998 to 1999, she was the chief assistant U.S. Attorney in the Eastern District and headed the Brooklyn office.

In 1999, she was nominated by President Bill Clinton to serve as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.[8] During her term as U.S. Attorney, Lynch oversaw prosecution of New York City police officers in the Abner Louima case.

In 2001, Lynch left the U.S. Attorney's office to become a partner at Hogan & Hartson (later Hogan Lovells). She remained there until January 20, 2010, when President Barack Obama nominated Lynch to again serve as United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.[7][9] From 2003 to 2005, she was a member of the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.[10]"

You may not like her, but she is eminently qualified.

And she's eminently liberal and an activist.... that's why we don't like her. It isn't personal ya know.
And certainly not factual...

Loretta Lynch is a racist black bitch. She will be a puppet for Obama and his racist policies.

and you're not even close to marginally qualified to determine her qualifications

Hit a nerve did I?

And I know you used to post your shitty music in the past.. listening to it gave me a migraine, but it worked wonders scaring off the garden pests!

:lol:
music is just one of my many talents. The most common response to my music threads here is you have a lot of talent. so much like your judgment in the rest of your life you're a big fat fail

Most people are polite.....

Loretta Lynch is a racist black bitch. She will be a puppet for Obama and his racist policies.

Righties just can't help themselves.

Racism is their light.
And they are moths.

If racism was in play.
Why did republicans vote to confirm her?
Did she turn white overnight.
Did republicans become non racists overnight.
Or did something else happen?

Maybe politics was in play and not racism!

and you're not even close to marginally qualified to determine her qualifications

Hit a nerve did I?

And I know you used to post your shitty music in the past.. listening to it gave me a migraine, but it worked wonders scaring off the garden pests!

:lol:
music is just one of my many talents. The most common response to my music threads here is you have a lot of talent. so much like your judgment in the rest of your life you're a big fat fail

Most people are polite.....
I dont think youre familiar with this web site.

OH! Well that's good news. That means we've only 17 Progressives to kick to the curb to return the Senate back into American hands.

Piece of Cake!

Screen_Shot_2015-04-23_at_12.10.26_PM.png

So much to blocking her forever, eh?

Also:

Loretta Lynch s father The good guys won - CNNPolitics.com

U.S. Senate confirms Loretta Lynch as attorney general Reuters

Lynch4.png
Another idiot appointed by the idiot in chief.

Everyone knew she was going to be confirmed hardly big news as for it taking five months I guess Mitch McConnell has decided to follow the Harry Reid method of bringing things up for a vote in the Senate which was if it's something you don't like delay or it let it die.

Everyone knew she was going to be confirmed hardly big news as for it taking five months I guess Mitch McConnell has decided to follow the Harry Reid method of bringing things up for a vote in the Senate which was if it's something you don't like delay or it let it die.

obama should have been denied an AG... as he has demonstrated that his judgment in such appointments is unworthy of trust, thus unworthy of US Governance.

McConnell should have simply gone to the floor and stated such in unapologetic, unambiguous terms. "Your Presidency is over."

Forum List

Back