Lose your job

because you refuse to call her a him?

Teacher fired for refusing to use transgender student’s pronouns launches legal action

"Teacher fired for refusing to use transgender student’s pronouns launches legal action"

Sorry, PC has gone too damn far.
67090754_10156524153815794_4042740956380790784_n.jpg

Teacher fired for refusing to use transgender student’s pronouns launches legal action

"Teacher fired for refusing to use transgender student’s pronouns launches legal action"

The idea that one must indulge the mentally ill of their delusional fantasies is in no way healthy. Not for the mentally ill, nor the greater society around them. We live in crazy times.
I guess if I see a girl pacing back in forth on a roof top ledge spouting "I'm a bird", "I'm a bird!" The PC correct thing to do, would be to encourage her to jump off, and take flight...

Last edited:

The idea that one mist indulge the mentally ill of their delusional fantasies is in no way healthy. Not for the mentally ill, nor the greater society around them. We live in crazy times.
I guess if I see a girl pacing back in forth on a roof top ledge spouting "I'm a bird", "I'm a bird!" The PC correct thing to do, would be to encourage her to jump off, and take flight...
Perhaps, but in a sick twisted society such as ours, would it not prove prudent to place her in a cage, with the floor lined with the NYT? ;)

The teacher shouldn't have been fired, but he still sounds like a douche nozzle.

He apologized, telling the student it was an involuntary response and adding “I’m sorry, this is difficult”

Yeah.... what a total jerk....

Which contradicts the entire reasoning behind his suit.

Not really. The goal was to attack a Christian. They don't care if he was being accommodating or not.

It’s an interesting case. I don’t think he should be fired for not wanting to lie.

Given how many of these people commit suicide it is a dangerous lie to the student.

Democrats are setting up totalitarian future.

They will control speech, production, complain and you get jail time

The idea that one must indulge the mentally ill of their delusional fantasies is in no way healthy. Not for the mentally ill, nor the greater society around them. We live in crazy times.
You wouldn't want to be accused of being a bigot against birds.

Besides, you should be more sensitive, I think the 'girl" would want to be addressed as a hen, or a pen, or a formel, etc.... but not referred to as a "girl."

What is a female bird called? What is a male bird called?

You wouldn't want to be accused of being a bigot against birds.

Besides, you should be more sensitive, I think the 'girl" would want to be addressed as a hen, or a pen, or a formel, etc.... but not referred to as a "girl."

What is a female bird called? What is a male bird called?
True. That was insensitive on my part...

The more I think about it this guy probably did deserve to be dismissed. He was obviously just purposely being a dick to one of his students. They say he apologized to the student, saying he meant to say him, but he claims in his suit that his religion permitted him from intentionally lying. So he's either lying about meaning to say him, or is ironically lying about not being able to lie.
Yep, I noticed that too. He changed his motivation once he got fired for it.

Sure are a lot of future "I'm sorry about Grandpa, he's from a different time"s hanging around this thread.

Democrats are setting up totalitarian future.

They will control speech, production, complain and you get jail time

The day some jackbooted thugs try to arrest me for refusing to indulge in someone's delusions is the day they learn why the 2nd Amendment was written.

It sounds like there's more to the story than what's being reported. The article says that several concerns were raised about his treatment of the student, and he was only dismissed after a five-and-a-half-hour hearing.

Sounds like this entitled little dickwad student has demanded that he lie multiple times.

Forum List

Back