Lose your job

The more I think about it this guy probably did deserve to be dismissed. He was obviously just purposely being a dick to one of his students. They say he apologized to the student, saying he meant to say him, but he claims in his suit that his religion permitted him from intentionally lying. So he's either lying about meaning to say him, or is ironically lying about not being able to lie.

"The more I think about it, the more I think that disagreeing with PC culture shouldn't be allowed!"

Color me shocked.

If you have a dick your a guy. If you have a vagina your a girl.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is dumber than a box of rocks.
You may have to memorize this, or one day land your butt in prison, or lose your job.

Pronoun-cards-2016-02-768x439.png

And apparently, that's only the tip of the iceberg.

We already have 100 pronouns, what's a few bazillion more?

I opt out. Standard English vocabulary and grammar work for me.

The teacher shouldn't have been fired, but he still sounds like a douche nozzle.

He apologized, telling the student it was an involuntary response and adding “I’m sorry, this is difficult”

Yeah.... what a total jerk....

Which contradicts the entire reasoning behind his suit.

Why? I'm sure he is sorry that SHE has HER shorts in a twist about controlling others, and it would certainly be difficult for him to deal with that.

Doesn't mean he isn't correct that SHE has no right to force him to participate her HER delusion.

The teacher shouldn't have been fired, but he still sounds like a douche nozzle.

He apologized, telling the student it was an involuntary response and adding “I’m sorry, this is difficult”

Yeah.... what a total jerk....

Which contradicts the entire reasoning behind his suit.

Not really. The goal was to attack a Christian. They don't care if he was being accommodating or not.

As always, attempting to come to a civil compromise with leftists leads only to them demanding complete surrender. You offer them an olive branch, and they smack the shit out of you with it.

Forum List

Back