"Lost by a whisker"

But but but, WHO TOLD THEM that the election was STOLEN?!?
No way! Trump never said the election was stolen!

u6Rtetr.jpg

Many have grown quite tired of this unearned entitlement. I wonder if there's going to be a hell of a backlash against magaturds in the near future. Garbage in, garbage out, after all. :rolleyes:
Cults and authoritarian regimes don't usually end well, that's for sure. But this tumor is so deep and wide in our culture now that there's just no way to know.

And this will be close, so if he wins, it will take a lot longer.

No way! Trump never said the election was stolen!

u6Rtetr.jpg
You know when I realized just how brainwashed his minions are? When I was watching the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6th on T.V. and Trump supporters on THIS message board where claiming that there was no violence and that there were just peaceful protests and people at the Capitol who didn't appear any different than the tourist who tour there daily.

I literally asked if we were watching the same footage. And remember when this guy who was a member of Congress and was claiming that they were no more discernible than the normal tourist yet a photographer got a picture of him helping the Capital Police and other law enforcement barricade the door to their area by moving furniture in front of the door? To my understanding that's the door that Lt. Byrd was defending against the mob when he shot & killed Ashley Babbitt to prevent her and the rest of the mob from breaching that last barrier.
Ted Cruz: 1/6 was a “violent terrorist attack on the capitol”

You know when I realized just how brainwashed his minions are? When I was watching the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6th on T.V. and Trump supporters on THIS message board where claiming that there was no violence and that there were just peaceful protests and people at the Capitol who didn't appear any different than the tourist who tour there daily.

I literally asked if we were watching the same footage. And remember when this guy who was a member of Congress and was claiming that they were no more discernible than the normal tourist yet a photographer got a picture of him helping the Capital Police and other law enforcement barricade the door to their area by moving furniture in front of the door? To my understanding that's the door that Lt. Byrd was defending against the mob when he shot & killed Ashley Babbitt to prevent her and the rest of the mob from breaching that last barrier.
Ted Cruz: 1/6 was a “violent terrorist attack on the capitol”
Yeah, this is not just another political situation. I'm not politically ideological, and I've been looking at this from a cultural/sociological perspective since Escalator Day™.

The world has seen group pathologies before, and that's what this is. He has filled some massive hole for them, and they will defend it to the point of abject denial and fantasy. The closest comparison I can conjure is more North Korea than 30's Germany.

A cult is one thing, but a cult with a religious component is another. I don't know what has made these people so desperate and needy -- although there's no doubt that Limbaugh and his legion of copycats have had something to do with it. And the problem is that these pundits continue to pound away on teevee, the radio and the internet, 24/7/365.

So what does this mean now? After all of the angst and anger and accusations, threats, etc. what does this mean for his cases and EVERYTHING if he now admits that he KNEW that he lost?

Or is he about to blame his "mistaken" belief on others? "They ALL TOLD ME that I actually won and that the election was being stolen from me.....".

He manages to say he lost, and then says it's a fraud, which means he didn't lose, so... he's saying he lost and didn't lose at the same time.

Forum List

Back