"Lost by a whisker"

Never happened.

Just like his admission that Obama was born in the USA. It was a hostage video vibe about it but he did say the words.
What is highly comical is the length demo fascists will go to explain their own dishonesty. Music to the gullible Among Us ears as your cult leaders laugh at you LOL.

I'm stunned, this is the very first time I've ever can recall hearing Trump state anything other than he "won by a landslide" in regards to the last election. A clip of him was just aired on ABC World News Tonight where he pauses before stating "...lost by a whisker".

Now I don't know what to think. And I don't have a link because this just aired on TV, but if I can find one I will post it.
But what about the Trumpsters here! They say the election was stolen!

:dunno:

I'm stunned, this is the very first time I've ever can recall hearing Trump state anything other than he "won by a landslide" in regards to the last election. A clip of him was just aired on ABC World News Tonight where he pauses before stating "...lost by a whisker".

Now I don't know what to think. And I don't have a link because this just aired on TV, but if I can find one I will post it.
He has now made this admission three times in three different interviews.

So, you Trump supporters that have still been claiming he won in 2020: how does this make you FEEL?

It's been very long 4 years for Trump to get from "frankly we won" to "we lost by a whisker".

I guess the grieving motions accelerated once Republicans started telling Trump to his face that his denials sound insane and are turning voters off.

No, he lost. He will lose again. You riot, you go to jail, the hospital, the grave, or maybe all three.

Don't riot.

Trump admitted he lost but said the election was a “fraud” and argued many people felt that way and wanted answers.
Oh geez, so now it's all his supporters that caused him to say it was fraudulent (and divided this nation) so he had to follow their lead....?.... Sheesh!!!!

Last edited:

Why? it has no meaning.

Forum List

Back