Dennis Quaid IS....Ronald Reagan.

I joined the Navy in 1980 for the last year of Carter's administration and heading into 8 years of Reagan. I can tell you the changes that were initiated in support of the DOD and military benefits, not just weapons and ships, were amazing and well deserved and received. His 8 years in office were to me, as a military officer, tremendous.
Sadly, the right usually has to bring back the military to life after dem's in office.

Despite Variety calling it "MAGA-tinged" and "low", Reagan is now the#1 movie in the nation.

Certainly says a lot about citizens' degree of respect for our so called "media", and says a lot about their reverence for our second best President. ;)

I wonder what implications it could possibly have for November?

Despite Variety calling it "MAGA-tinged" and "low", Reagan is now the#1 movie in the nation.

Certainly says a lot about citizens' degree of respect for our so called "media", and says a lot about their reverence for our second best President. ;)

Reagan is number one as president. I say this after seeing who was our greatest danger that Reagan erased. Without him, the communists had the ability to nuke this nation. Proof he killed that is that we have not been wiped out nuclearly.

I like Dennis Quaid a lot, but I don't think he looks like Reagan, and although I haven't seen the movie (and don't plan to) I think they could've done a better job with casting.

We saw it earlier this week. Loved it.

He's certainly got the voice down pat.

But whoever played Gorbachev really stole the show.

I'll watch it.
I saw it on Tuesday. TBH, I wasn’t much impressed. I love Reagan, but the writing made him come across as a shallow simpleton, IMO. I kept being reminded of a lighter version of Tom Hanks in Forest Gump. Feel-good movie for people who aren’t really into politics.

I saw it on Tuesday. TBH, I wasn’t much impressed. I love Reagan, but the writing made him come across as a shallow simpleton, IMO. I kept being reminded of a lighter version of Tom Hanks in Forest Gump. Feel-good movie for people who aren’t really into politics.

Worth a home rental on Fandango?

The wifey and I were going to do a double watch starting with that and followed by "Am I a Racist?"

Reagan is number one as president. I say this after seeing who was our greatest danger that Reagan erased. Without him, the communists had the ability to nuke this nation. Proof he killed that is that we have not been wiped out nuclearly.

Fair enough, but amnesty for illegals and the Iran Contra affair sullied an otherwise virtually perfect presidency.

Corporate MSM tool Chris Wallace goes after Quaid for supporting Trump while revering Reagan.

His biggest point?

Reagan called out the "Evil Empire" while Trump supposedly coddles Putin.

Nevermind that Reagan was dealing with the USSR - at the time the second most powerful nation on earth, while Trump prevented the meager Russian Federation from invading Ukraine.

We really can't hate the media enough.

Fair enough, but amnesty for illegals and the Iran Contra affair sullied an otherwise virtually perfect presidency.
Amnesty for illegals was approved. The public still does not understand the Iran Contra affair was legal.

Saudi Arabia funded the Contras and not Reagan.

Hey, they funded 9/11 so I'll believe it.

But even if you remove funding from the equation - was that really the only alleged crime?

Wasn't their weapons smuggling as well?

Admittedly I was a child at the time, and am not intimately knowledgeable of the subject.

Forum List

Back