Lost in Occupation: ScarJo ends relationship with Oxfam to stick with Soda Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
We count down towards Zionism's demise.

The writing is on the wall, and as with South Africa, BDS will contribute to the defeat of Apartheid in Palestine.
"We"? Do you get along with those voices in your head?

Stop reading writing on the walls of mosque toilet stalls! Ha ha ha.

"For Sherri Incorporated so hated the "Palestinians" that she gave her every waking moment trying to make them lose their jobs" ~ al-Jody 3:16

Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work.
I have never seen anybody hate herself as much as Sherri. Day after day of embarrassment and humiliation, and she keeps coming back for more.

"For Sherri Incorporated so hated the "Palestinians" that she gave her every waking moment trying to make them lose their jobs" ~ al-Jody 3:16

Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work.
I have never seen anybody hate herself as much as Sherri. Day after day of embarrassment and humiliation, and she keeps coming back for more.
There's gotta be an ICD-9 (or -10) Code for that...
tongue_smile.gif

The writing is on the wall, and as with South Africa, BDS will contribute to the defeat of Apartheid in Palestine.

Who's we?????

BTW, I hope you can count to infinite LOL!

When I was young (and beautiful) a young pakistani surgeon
told me----ISRAEL WILL BE GONE IN TWO YEARS------that was almost
50 years ago. sherri----good girl JUST HOLD YOUR BREATH
AND KEEP COUNTING

The Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ lives in me, I am never alone , and I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Who's we?????

Nobody cares what you believe in. Everyone has the choice to believe whatever they want to in this country. Just get some help so you can live like a normal person, and that means getting out of the house now and then and making some friends.

How nice for you.

I'm sure that Jesus is a great conversationalist.

The Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ lives in me, I am never alone , and I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Who's we?????

Who's we?????

You said "We count down"

You're the only delirious idiot counting down something that's not going to happen

You know Sherri, I've never seen someone like you who continuously makes a giant fool of themselves. It's really incredible. I really truly believe that you are mentally retarded. I'm not saying that to insult you, I really mean that. In which case, I feel bad for you and recommend you seek help.
There is no cure for the mental disease you obviously suffer from, but you can control it at least. Good luck Sherri

Who's we?????

You said "We count down"

You're the only delirious idiot counting down something that's not going to happen

You know Sherri, I've never seen someone like you who continuously makes a giant fool
of themselves. It's really incredible. I really truly believe that you are mentally retarded. I'm not saying that to insult you, I really mean that. In which case, I feel bad for you and recommend you seek help.
There is no cure for the mental disease you obviously suffer from, but you can control it at least. Good luck Sherri

Sherri is no singular nut-----there are millions like her. I have mentioned
in the past-----that when I read the islamo nazi literature in
my childhood------I thought "NO ONE CAN BELIEVE THIS STUFF---
it's like MAD MAGAZINE" -------ten years later I was listening
to muslim medical school graduates quoting the mad magazine
stuff I read as a child

keep in mind-----the same kind of people who can lynch a 12
year old black child for "flirting" with a white girl-------can believe
the stuff that sherri promulgates

Osama bin Laden actually had a college degree in engineering---
He could use a slide rule-----AND commit genocide.
Assad actually stayed up nites being an INTERN in a
hospital----taking care of people

Who's we?????

Marana tha, Sherriah. The Lord is coming soon and boy is he pissed. If I were you I'd find a place to hide.

Who's we?????

Marana tha, Sherriah. The Lord is coming soon and boy is he pissed. If I were you I'd find a place to hide.

It's ok Sherriah is ready-----her version speaks english----and arabic.
He also hates jews. They will be fine together. He will probably
show up soon and sherri WILL TALK TO HIM------lots of people talk
to all kinds of things-------

a few years ago-----I happened to be in a bus----that along its route--
passed a methadone clinic. Some people who frequent
methadone clinics are actually active addicts-----the methadone
acts as a narcotic so they kinda use it as a BOOST to the other
stuff-----as long as they can get away with it. Two addicts conversed
-----it was as amusing as reading sherri's posts. They shared a
delusion (a kinda folie a deux (spelling?) ) They decided that the
"JEWISH DOCTORS" were diluting the methadone with water
and selling the extra stuff. They felt the stuff they were
getting was not STRONG ENOUGH----as a boost to their
street stuff------poor guys

I say it is happening because I know it is.

Who's we?????

You said "We count down"

You know Sherri, I've never seen someone like you who continuously makes a giant fool of themselves. It's really incredible. I really truly believe that you are mentally retarded. I'm not saying that to insult you, I really mean that. In which case, I feel bad for you and recommend you seek help.

I say it is happening because I know it is.

You said "We count down"

You know that. Are those little voices advising you again?

The boycott is our Palestinian non-violent resistance

By*Hanan Ashrawi

The*SodaStream controversy, which recently caught the attention of media worldwide, has highlighted Israel’s ongoing military occupation and contributed to the growing awareness of global consciousness and social responsibility towards Palestine. It has laid wide open the whole issue of Israeli impunity and the imperative of multifaceted intervention and accountability.

The boycott is our Palestinian non-violent resistance - OpinionIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back