LOUIS CK on being White in America

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
[ame=http://youtu.be/derzWWYf3-w]Louis CK explains historical context to Jay Leno - YouTube[/ame]

Sometimes it takes a white guy to explain this shit

If you are white in America:
You can be burned alive
Beaten to death
Shot in the back
See your baby shot in the head

And the crime will be smoothed over, glossed over and called isolated incidents.

You can be burned alive
Beaten to death
Shot in the back

And the crime will be smoothed over, glossed over and called isolated incidents.

Yea, because in a country of over 300 million, these things happen tens of thousands of times. They are everyday occurrences that we must beware of. Lock your doors and don't come outside because the boogie man is gonna get you.

Louis CK explains historical context to Jay Leno - YouTube

Sometimes it takes a white guy to explain this shit

I think CK Louis is pretty funny and he brings up a valid point. The only thing I would add is that I'm not going to take responsibility for other people's ancestors because they happen to be the same color as I am. I'm not saying black people don't have a right to be "cranky". Black people, however, only hurt themselves while being "cranky". A "cranky" black person does not change the white man's world one single bit. Nor does it change the past. Nor does it help the black population. A little "crankiness" is fine but don't expect to get a job or be able to support yourself or have a happy and fulfilling life if "crankiness" is all you have to offer.

He's what?

A comedian, and not a very funny one at that.

Louis CK makes fun of the world's realities. He is absolutely hilarious. It's not surprising that a con would not understand his humor, because most cons are oblivious to most of today's realities.

Dennis Miller and Jeff Foxworthy are their comedy icons. They couldn't tell you one comedian they like.

There is no such thing as an "appropriate" joke

You can be burned alive
Beaten to death
Shot in the back

I'll be sure to practice those rights daily!

A comedian, and not a very funny one at that.

Louis CK makes fun of the world's realities. He is absolutely hilarious. It's not surprising that a con would not understand his humor, because most cons are oblivious to most of today's realities.

Dennis Miller and Jeff Foxworthy are their comedy icons. They couldn't tell you one comedian they like.

There is no such thing as an "appropriate" joke

The difference is that we don't get our political opinions from them.

In one thread I'm told that I can't speak about blacks because I'm not black.

In another thread I'm told I should listen to a white guy when he talks about blacks.

PC = a neverending source of goofy.

PC is like the Bible, in one chapter you can't drink wine and in another chapter you should drink wine.

Forum List

Back