Louis Farrakhan Chants Death To America In Visit To Iran

Iran wouldn't even exist without Russian backing , therefor it is obvious that Farrakhan is Putin's puppet. Democrats should want him executed.

" Louis Farrakhan Chants Death To America In Visit To Iran "

* Why Not Bar Entry Or Arrest That Imbecile For Treason *

Louis Farrakhan Chants 'Death to America' During Visit to Iran | National Review
November 5, 2018
“America has never been a democracy and has always leaned towards the wealthy and powerful class,” he said before leading the law students in chanting “Death to Israel” and “Death to America.”
Thankfully he’s not a racist...
He probably got his notification to be audited

Excuse me if I don’t believe the National
Review . They have a video of him leading the chant , except is shows no such thing .
You are right, it doesn't. Just more nutter bullshit for the willfully gullible.

" Getting More Than What He Bargained For "

* Duped For Being A Dolt *
Review . They have a video of him leading the chant , except is shows no such thing .
Did Louis Farrakhan Lead a 'Death to America' Chant in Iran?
Here’s how the Associated Press described the moment:
Earlier on his trip to Iran, state television published a short video clip of Farrakhan trying to say “Death to Israel” in Farsi, a common chant at rallies in the decades after Iran’s 1979 Islamic Revolution. He began to repeat it, but the crowd at Tehran University sitting at Farrakhan’s event then substituted “America” for “Israel,” drawing laughter.

Louis Farrakhan Chants 'Death to America' During Visit to Iran | National Review
November 5, 2018
“America has never been a democracy and has always leaned towards the wealthy and powerful class,” he said before leading the law students in chanting “Death to Israel” and “Death to America.”

Who cares?
It's not like he's on the Supreme Court, or in Congress or POTUS.
You get your panties in a wad every time someone stands up and says something you don't like?
You must be exhausted.

Your a moron

Earlier on his trip to Iran, state television published a short video clip of Farrakhan trying to say “Death to Israel” in Farsi, a common chant at rallies in the decades after Iran’s 1979 Islamic Revolution. He began to repeat it, but the crowd at Tehran University sitting at Farrakhan’s event then substituted “America” for “Israel,” drawing laughter.
What's he doing in Iran, and why would he be saying death to Israel our Ally in the world ??

Both bad things still yet.

November 5, 2018

Who cares?
You get your panties in a wad every time someone stands up and says something you don't like?
You must be exhausted.

Your a moron

LOL not much funnier than watching someone use "your" instead of "you're" when calling someone a moron.

" Left Wing Loony Tunes Gone Bad For The Nation "

* When The Chickens Came Home To Roost *
Democrat's ideology is tailor made for treason.
It may be that avid sponsors of the democrat party are coming to some realizations that extremists in that party are actually the instigators of the national divide .

The New, New Anti-Semitism
Yet soon a new anti-Semitism became more insidious, given that it was a leftist phenomenon among those quick to cite oppression and discrimination elsewhere. Who then could police the bigotry of the self-described anti-bigotry police?

* Seems Like One Of Those Modern Stupid Sayings Such As " Slaying " *

DNC Cuts Ties with Women’s March amid Anti-Semitism Accusations
The list includes fewer than half of the 500 sponsors who supported the march last year, and many of the most prominent past supporters, including the Southern Poverty Law Center, Emily’s List, and NARAL, are among the defectors. The DNC was initially listed as a sponsor when the list went up on Sunday but it, along with the NAACP and the National Organization for Women, were removed at some point thereafter.

The DNC’s withdrawal came after Women’s March co-chair Tamika Mallory defended her past description of Farrakhan as the “GOAT” or “greatest of all time” during a Monday morning appearance on ABC’s The View.

* How Did That Pop Up Too Funny *

Urban Dictionary:The%20Goat
The act of a man tucking his wang and sack between his legs and bending over so that it can be seen from behind resembling the head of a goat.

So he didn’t chant “death to America “?

Well the Snopes link you have intimates (imo) that he sort of did join in with the death to America switch chant from the crowe. And if blatantly politically covering-for-the-left Snopes says he "sort of did" then he at least sort of did at a minimum. The bigger story is almost no prominent voices on the left have roundly denounced this man. Quite the contrary if you read the Nat Review article linked by the top poster. Nor have they denounced those congressmen and Islamic congresswomen who are virulently anti-Israel and associated with Farrakhan, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc. Are we on the right that afraid to cry out? I know the mainstream media will not make a peep.

Well the Snopes link you have intimates (imo) that he sort of did join in with the death to America switch chant from the crowe. And if blatantly politically covering-for-the-left Snopes says he "sort of did" then he at least sort of did at a minimum. The bigger story is almost no prominent voices on the left have roundly denounced this man. Quite the contrary if you read the Nat Review article linked by the top poster. Nor have they denounced those congressmen and Islamic congresswomen who are virulently anti-Israel and associated with Farrakhan, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc. Are we on the right that afraid to cry out? I know the mainstream media will not make a peep.

The op article is fake news . There’s plenty to complain about Luis . You don’t have to lie .

November 5, 2018
Yeah...he's an idiot...probably killed Malcolm X too.

November 5, 2018

Who cares?
You must be exhausted.

Farrakhan pretends to get his panties in a bunch so he can suck money out of fools who are angry at America.
How's that Wall GfM account doing, btw?

The op article is fake news . There’s plenty to complain about Luis . You don’t have to lie .
I know it occurred on November 5th. I read the Snopes account of this. It is not fake, ok? It is subject to interpretation, granted. He was all in on the chant with the Tehran crowd during "Death to Israel" in Farsi. Then the crowd changed it to "Death to America" and the report is he started to laugh and asked how to say America in Farsi. After that they remained vague if he joined in a bit on that or not. (granted) But then, that is Snopes, they have to protect everything left as a general rule.

Last edited:

So he didn’t chant “death to America “?
Nothing to see here.
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

November 5, 2018

Who cares?
You must be exhausted.

Your a moron

LOL not much funnier than watching someone use "your" instead of "you're" when calling someone a moron.

upload_2019-1-15_21-58-16.png

You are right, it doesn't. Just more nutter bullshit for the willfully gullible.
Well, let’s see on his Twitter on the 13th.-

Twitter

The Fall of America. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said 60 years ago that God is going to drop millions of tons of water on America. You have to know what’s happening because it’s coming near where you live. Nobody in America is going to escape the Judgment of God.

Video there I didn’t care to watch.

Forum List

Back