Louisiana GOP Senator Bill Cassidy: My wife says roads and bridges are 'a woman's problem' because women are 'doing the shopping'

Admiral Rockwell Tory
You are just funny at this point. It's obvious you are deflecting because you never bothered to read the OP to know what and who I was responding.

Why do you have shit for brains? I read the OP. You did not quote the OP, you fucking dumbass!

You could have been responding to someone I have on ignore for stupidity above and beyond the call of duty. You are tip-toeing that line right now.

Educate yourself on the proper way to quote and all will be fine. Other wise, you just present yourself as a moron of the highest caliber.

he's anti-Trump too. needs to get his priorities in order

Somewhat misleading headline, both yours and the linked piece.

W.E. doesn't like him because he's anti-tRump and pro-compromise so they put it in the most unfavorable light they could.

First of all...it's not "just a woman's problem" obviously. The entire nation moves on those roads and bridges. Anyone who doesn't understand that should NOT be a legislator.

Second...if it were true...and it's not...we dismiss problems because they only affect woman? In what century?

Last edited:
Smokin' OP

Why do you lie? First the Hurricane Sandy Relief Bill was introduced in Congress...by a REPUBLICAN....overwhelming passed the House, and passed the Senate on a freakin voice vote.

Funding what needs to be funded is American, and important, the left using tax dollars to pay back donors is unAmerican.

Smokin' OP

You mean all the others that voted for it? hahahha

Just stop already...your lie was completely exposed and debunked.

Yes, the left is using massive money to buy off donors....we all know it...it's obvious and open. They then extort Americans to get it done...just like they did with the Chinese Virus "relief" bill
Sure delusional Q NUT.

$500 billion fund that would go to large businesses. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin would oversee it. He wouldn’t have to disclose the funding recipients for six months.

Smokin' OP a loan program that people would have to apply for? how is that comparable?
No, it wasn't.

June 12 2020
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is facing criticism from lawmakers and watchdog groups after refusing to disclose the businesses that received more than $500 billion in government-backed emergency loans.

Mnuchin ignited controversy on Wednesday when he said the Trump administration will not reveal the names of companies and nonprofits that got the so-called Paycheck Protection Program loans, which are guaranteed by the taxpayer and can be forgiven in full if borrowers maintain their payrolls.

Mnuchin said the names and specific loan amounts were "proprietary" and "confidential," but that came as a shock after officials had indicated earlier that the information would be subject to public scrutiny.

"Loan level data with identifying information would risk disclosing proprietary data of millions of small businesses and the salaries of sole proprietors and independent contractors," a Treasury spokesperson said. "We are fully committed to transparency while protecting sensitive information."

Sure you are.

If they were "loans" why did he refuse to release the recipients names?

Smokin' OP

hahah your own post says they were loans! ahhaha

They were attempting to delay releasing the names, because of potential backlash from the folks getting the loans....and frankly, Congress was demanding the names and information about the companies in June of 2020, three months after the program was started....the SBA was more concerned with getting the money out then giving Congress their reports.

and the push for the information, was bi-partisan....we knew in June of 2020 for example that Planed Parenthood got over $80 million, and Republicans wanted to know why, then too.

Infrastructure should be just that. Nothing added. Roads and Bridges the first priority. Utilities next including water.
Roads and bridges should be a fund where states could finance the repairs, not pay for the repairs and improvements that benefit local groups only.

Why should I be paying for Flint, MI water? Did they pay for mine?
You are correct. However the Federal government is going to extract taxation from individuals in a general way to redistribute to specific areas whether we like it or not. People who run their utilities into the ground like Flint, MI. are a disgrace. And there are many.

Infrastructure should be just that. Nothing added. Roads and Bridges the first priority. Utilities next including water.
Roads and bridges should be a fund where states could finance the repairs, not pay for the repairs and improvements that benefit local groups only.

You are correct. However the Federal government is going to extract taxation from individuals in a general way to redistribute to specific areas whether we like it or not. People who run their utilities into the ground like Flint, MI. are a disgrace. And there are many.

The point I made that apparently went screaming over your head was this:

So that may be say for an off ramp a community may want that would help them.

So that may be say for an off ramp a community may want that would help them.
Try that post again with punctuation so it makes sense. I think I know what you were getting at, but that sentence has just been declared a federal disaster area!

he's anti-Trump too. needs to get his priorities in order

You people are fools. Biden won female voters by a larger margin than Clinton did. His wife is the canary in the coal mine that you ignore.

Smokin' OP

hahah your own post says they were loans! ahhaha

They were attempting to delay releasing the names, because of potential backlash from the folks getting the loans....and frankly, Congress was demanding the names and information about the companies in June of 2020, three months after the program was started....the SBA was more concerned with getting the money out then giving Congress their reports.

and the push for the information, was bi-partisan....we knew in June of 2020 for example that Planed Parenthood got over $80 million, and Republicans wanted to know why, then too.
Sure, they were "loans'.

Trump is getting $1 billion in "loans" from the Chinese, when not one US lender would loan the grifter $$$ to buy a big mac.

Planned Parenthood wasn't lurking in the background waiting for a secret loan, they was quite public.

Smokin' OP yes they are loans, the PPP program will forgiven them however if businesses keep their payroll during the pandemic

Trump or the Trump Org getting loans from banks isn’t relevant to this program...i mean other then the president signed it into law and it was wildly popular and helped the economy during the Dem lockdowns

Smokin' OP yes they are loans, the PPP program will forgiven them however if businesses keep their payroll during the pandemic

Trump or the Trump Org getting loans from banks isn’t relevant to this program...i mean other then the president signed it into law and it was wildly popular and helped the economy during the Dem lockdowns
Right 'wildly popular" when Trump did it.
Not a single republican voted for Biden's plan that was 4 million cheaper.

Not a single Republican in the House or Senate voted for the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package now awaiting President Biden's signature, marking the first measure to address the pandemic that made its way through Congress entirely along party lines.

Party over country, it the republican way.

Forum List

Back