Louisiana Governor knows this will increase his popularity

Should the 10 Commandments be displayed in public schools in America?

• Total voters

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
The governor knows that being sued by liberals would be a dream come true. It would increase his popularity. I bet they sue anyway.

---Louisiana governor ‘can’t wait to be sued’ after forcing the Ten Commandments in classrooms---

Great use of tax dollars in one of the poorest states. Bravo.

So they get the 10 Commandments whether they want them or not.

I'm not worried about the lawsuit. I can't wait to see the reaction when another religion wants to be in every classroom.
This will be overturned after costing hard working Louisiana residents millions in court costs. All for trying to stick it to the Dems.

It's a clear constitutional violation unless they're gonna require the tenets of Satanism to be put right next to them. And of course few select bits of the Quran and the Torah, some Hinduism stuff, and lets not forget Taoism and everybody else.
Don't forget quotations from Chairman Mao just warm looney left hearts.

The governor knows that being sued by liberals would be a dream come true. It would increase his popularity. I bet they sue anyway.

---Louisiana governor ‘can’t wait to be sued’ after forcing the Ten Commandments in classrooms---

Yeah, nothing like a bunch of patriots who love the constitution so much they ignore it daily.

So they get the 10 Commandments whether they want them or not.

I'm not worried about the lawsuit. I can't wait to see the reaction when another religion wants to be in every classroom.

What religion are you referring to?

It's a clear constitutional violation unless they're gonna require the tenets of Satanism to be put right next to them. And of course few select bits of the Quran and the Torah, some Hinduism stuff, and lets not forget Taoism and everybody else.

The worlds 3 major religions all use the 10 commandments. Remember, the 10 commandments are from the old testament.

A question was asked. Why not address it? The courts have upheld the posting of the 10 commandments in the past.

US Supreme Court Rules on Ten Commandments Displays

In other cases as the article notes it has not. Seems to me that there are now more justices than might side with it's display. I note this as simply a legal argument.

Does that make me a commie?
Why would I try to explain something to a dumb Red Hat?

Forum List

Back