🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Louisiana Governor knows this will increase his popularity

Should the 10 Commandments be displayed in public schools in America?

• Total voters
Why would I try to explain something to a dumb Red Hat?

That's what we supposedly do here. I realize many post with little more interest than in throwing around insults but I'm not sure why one wants to be one of those people.

The current court could very well allow the display.

That's what we supposedly do here. I realize many post with little more interest than in throwing around insults but I'm not sure why one wants to be one of those people.

The current court could very well allow the display.
Look up Stone v Graham you dumb Red Hat. It holds that the 1st bars public schools from posting the 10 commandments. See this is why you dumb fucks have zero credibility. You are both stupid and a liar. The precedent is public schools ARE NOT allowed to post the commandments you dumb liar. This has been US precedent for 40 years. Open a book you idiot.

Why would it be overturned? The 10 commandments are represented in the Supreme Court of the US. It's also a historic document.

If all religions are allowed the same displays, there is no problem at all. But when it is the only thing allowed to be displayed, you have a problem.

Yes, the 10 Commandments are represented on one of the friezes decorating the US Supreme Courthouse. It is one of many friezes decorating that building showing law and law givers.

The worlds 3 major religions all use the 10 commandments. Remember, the 10 commandments are from the old testament.

And how many other religions do not use them? How many religions in the world do not use the Bible?

The kids will ignore them anyway. Does anyone really think they'll make a bit of difference in classroom management? If you do you are delusional. They might write a funny saying on them. That is possible.

It’s just a posting of 10 tenets from Christianity. Are non-Christians being forced to consume these in the context of Christianity?

The Democrats are going to lose on this one. There are “bigger fish to fry” and Democrats are going to tie state tax dollars up in courts fighting this one out. Even if they win the battle in court they are going to lose politically.

It's a clear constitutional violation unless they're gonna require the tenets of Satanism to be put right next to them. And of course few select bits of the Quran and the Torah, some Hinduism stuff, and lets not forget Taoism and everybody else.

It's not.

The kids will ignore them anyway. Does anyone really think they'll make a bit of difference in classroom management? If you do you are delusional. They might write a funny saying on them. That is possible.

Kid will recognize the hypocrisy.

Have the Radicals that run the State of Louisiana declared war on non-Christians? There are only 2 of the 10 commandment enshrined in our laws. No murdering and no stealing.

It’s just a posting of 10 tenets from Christianity. Are non-Christians being forced to consume these in the context of Christianity?

The Democrats are going to lose on this one. There are “bigger fish to fry” and Democrats are going to tie state tax dollars up in courts fighting this one out. Even if they win the battle in court they are going to lose politically.

The Bible is good. Christianity is a real religion, not some fly by night club or cult.. Put it up. Teach the Children right from wrong.//

The 10 Commandments are not part of Christianity.

If it is the tenets from Christianity they want, they should put the beatitudes up in every classroom.

Why is it nobody ever pushes for that?
Sounds good to me. If public schools can provide for rooms and mats for Muslims to pray, posting the 10 Commandments won’t hurt anyone.

The 10 commandments are part of our historical record in the US official documents of our founding. Any public school should have the choice to display it. I don't think it should be forced though.

Forum List

Back