Louisiana Governor knows this will increase his popularity

Should the 10 Commandments be displayed in public schools in America?

• Total voters
Kewl, soon schools will be required to hang these little statues next to Baby Jesus Cross.

1718895153199.png
1718895220239.png

These are Natural Rights, enumerated in the Declaration of Independence, are for humans not just Christians, contrary to the Monarchy or a Divine King, like George. The Constitution makes no reference to a Creator.
So what. Based on Christianity is what I stated and proved

These are Natural Rights, enumerated in the Declaration of Independence, are for humans not just Christians, contrary to the Monarchy or a Divine King, like George. The Constitution makes no reference to a Creator.
You should read the Declaration of Independence instead of denigrating and mischaraterizing our founding document.

Here is that pesky word that for you, is like throwing holy water on a vampire.
This from our founding document.
...the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them...

You should read the Declaration of Independence instead of denigrating and mischaraterizing our founding document.

Here is that pesky word that for you, is like throwing holy water on a vampire.
This from our founding document.
...the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them...
That was the separation Document from the rule of the British Divine King. The founding document of our government is the Constitution.

That was the separation Document from the rule of the British Divine King. The founding document of our government is the Constitution.
Sorry, we were founded, long before the constitution. Keep trying to revise history. Their are plenty of us here to educate you.

The governor knows that being sued by liberals would be a dream come true. It would increase his popularity. I bet they sue anyway.

---Louisiana governor ‘can’t wait to be sued’ after forcing the Ten Commandments in classrooms---

Probably true. Personally I think it is as wrong to MANDATE the Ten Commandments be posted as it is to not allow them to be posted. I would much rather the law have simply stated that so long as it does not interfere with the intended use of such buildings, the Ten Commandments or any other tasteful displays, photos, artwork, sculptures, performances, discussions of religious, political, or other accepted cultural history or traditions cannot be prohibited in any public school or building.

The Constitution make no mention of God or a Creator. The word Lord is only used as a placeholder in time.
All you have to do is see what our entertainment is on TV and movies. The effect of all of the agendas pushed and jammed on us for near 60 years. We have made dark horror characters a seduction with sympathy for them. At the same time authoritarians that were around through TV history as law and order are uplifted for pure dictatorship on those deemed of pure hate and privilege.

Sorry, we were founded, long before the constitution. Keep trying to revise history. Their are plenty of us here to educate you.

Nope. The 13 Colonies were British until we won our independence. This is news to you?

You said the it was founded on the 10 Commandments. It wasn't. It was founded on the Constitution.
You just made the claim that the Constitution existed before we were founded, and that we founded our country on the Constitution.

The Constitution is a founding document that came 13 years after the founding document called The Declaration of Independence.

Try to comprehend the facts.

You said the it was founded on the 10 Commandments. It wasn't. It was founded on the Constitution.
Without the fiat currency and the massive high tax state we have now, I would agree with you. Much of what we see is artificial due to it.

You just made the claim that the Constitution existed before we were founded, and that we founded our country on the Constitution.

The Constitution is a founding document that came 13 years after the founding document called The Declaration of Independence.

It was created before being ratified by the votes of the Colonies. How else could it be voted on?

The Declaration of Independence listed their grievances with the Crown and justified our independence from them.

Nope. The 13 Colonies were British until we won our independence. This is news to you?
Our founding document, The Declaration of Independence severed our ties with the British.

And yes, the Revisionist history you present is news to me.

It was created before being ratified by the votes of the Colonies. How else could it be voted on?

The Declaration of Independence listed their grievances with the Crown and justified our independence from them.
You are very confused grasping at straws instead of doing the simple. Stating you were wrong.

Our founding document, The Declaration of Independence severed our ties with the British.

And yes, the Revisionist history you present is news to me.
It did not establish the USA, and it was not based on the 10 Commandments.

I'm sorry but Boo is correct. The declaration didn't set up a form of govt. We were actually governed under the articles of confedation during the revolutionary war and until the constitution replaced them.

It did not establish the USA, and it was not based on the 10 Commandments.
I am sorry that you know only the revisionist history of our founding. I have posted the quotes from those who wrote the documents. I have shown that god is stated in our founding document, The Declaration of Independence.

BlindBoo, you are replying with nothing more than contradictions. Contradiction contain no useful information in which to form a discussion upon.

I'm sorry but Boo is correct. The declaration didn't set up a form of govt. We were actually governed under the articles of confedation during the revolutionary war and until the constitution replaced them.
I am sorry, but you are wrong because you are now replying to a conversation that you are obviously unfamiliar with.

Boo stated that the Declaration of Independence is not one of our founding documents. That is incorrect.

Forum List

Back