🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Louisiana Governor now says Trump's visit was very helpful getting attention on the flood...

You lefties jumped on board the hate train to attack Trump as the truth about obama has become clear......he doesn't need the votes of you silly people anymore, so he doesn't have to pretend to care anymore....so he kept playing golf while people drowned in Louisiana.....

You can't deny it......you can ignore it....but you can't deny it....

Then you said....the governor of Louisiana doesn't want Trump to come.....and you pointed your tiny fingers and condemned Trump for going....

Now.....Mary Landrieu, the Democrat Senator of Louisiana thanked Trump for going down there...

And....the Governor of Louisiana said it was turned out it was very helpful for Trump to have gone there...he brought attention to the flooding and the suffering.....

Louisiana governor: Donald Trump's visit 'helpful' - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The governor of Louisiana said Sunday that Donald Trump's trip to his state was "helpful" in getting the country's attention on the devastating flooding around Baton Rouge.

----
"Because it helped to shine a spotlight on Louisiana and on the dire situation that we have here ... it was helpful," Edwards said.

He also praised Trump's running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, who joined the visit.

"I also appreciated the good phone call, the conversation that I had with Gov. Pence, who was sincere and genuine when he called, and we spoke for a long time on Friday morning, about their desire to be helpful," Edwards said.

Republicans have questioned why Democratic leaders including President Barack Obama have not been more active in supporting and highlighting Louisiana, but Edwards defended the White House.

You're only taking from that article what you want.

it's not like it's going to make teump not be a bigoted fascist misigynist.
Jillian is correct that he must do much, much more than visit LA.

Poor Jillian , so worried about Trump that she can't even find it in her black soul to admit that he did something good LOL
[/QUOTE

That's not the point Jake, why are you so dishonest?
You lefties jumped on board the hate train to attack Trump as the truth about obama has become clear......he doesn't need the votes of you silly people anymore, so he doesn't have to pretend to care anymore....so he kept playing golf while people drowned in Louisiana.....

You can't deny it......you can ignore it....but you can't deny it....

Then you said....the governor of Louisiana doesn't want Trump to come.....and you pointed your tiny fingers and condemned Trump for going....

Now.....Mary Landrieu, the Democrat Senator of Louisiana thanked Trump for going down there...

And....the Governor of Louisiana said it was turned out it was very helpful for Trump to have gone there...he brought attention to the flooding and the suffering.....

Louisiana governor: Donald Trump's visit 'helpful' - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The governor of Louisiana said Sunday that Donald Trump's trip to his state was "helpful" in getting the country's attention on the devastating flooding around Baton Rouge.

----
"Because it helped to shine a spotlight on Louisiana and on the dire situation that we have here ... it was helpful," Edwards said.

He also praised Trump's running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, who joined the visit.

"I also appreciated the good phone call, the conversation that I had with Gov. Pence, who was sincere and genuine when he called, and we spoke for a long time on Friday morning, about their desire to be helpful," Edwards said.

Republicans have questioned why Democratic leaders including President Barack Obama have not been more active in supporting and highlighting Louisiana, but Edwards defended the White House.

You're only taking from that article what you want.

it's not like it's going to make teump not be a bigoted fascist misigynist.
Jillian is correct that he must do much, much more than visit LA.

Poor Jillian , so worried about Trump that she can't even find it in her black soul to admit that he did something good LOL

That's not the point Jake, why are you so dishonest?
Of course it is the point. Jillian is correct he must do so much more. Time will tell.

Nothing he does is credible to anyone except the people who already support him.

Giving out play dough for 45 seconds certainly won't change anything.

And are toys really what Louisiana flood victims need?

The children who lost everything certainly appreciated the toys. So did their parents.

Guess you've never had a child who lost their comfort toy in a traumatic situation.

Either that, or you're a dipshit desperately looking for something to complain about here.

Ahemmmmmm....

The governor asked Obama not to come until next week is what I heard...

It's what the governor said.

But they never let facts get in the way of Obama derangement.

LOL, so you contend Obama was all "I'm going to cut my vacation short and come down" and the Gov of LA was "no no no , go ahead and golf, come down next week?"

STFU twat.

obammmy says hello from marthas vineyard...peasants

barack-obama-golf-milwukee-louisiana.jpg

Those kids in the shelters bored out of their minds and cranky? You betcha. Play Doh is actually a good choice--compact, not too messy, no batteries needed and kids of all ages can get into it if there's nothing else to do.
You are right, I hadn't gotten that far... in my head, I was still in rescue and necessity mode!

Toys for the tots in shelters is good. Other items were included as well, but you knew that didn't you?
Being that my husband and I were never able to have kids together, it didn't even enter my mind when I posted that comment,

until OldLady posted back about kids in shelters to pass the time....

my head was on necessities of food water clothing blankets tooth brushes tooth paste and those kind of things

and occupying kids in shelters just...
SWOOSH, went right over my head and I missed it.

I was wrong.

Forum List

Back