Louisiana Judge under pressure after using "n" word

Should this racist judge resign ?

I think so. She should not be on the bench with those views. She should be the GOP representative for that district,

Maybe they should investigate her past judgments as well.
Yes, she should resign, but so should all Blacks and Democrats who practice anti White racism and bigotry.

We are from Africa, but we are Americans. Do you call yourself a European? Ann Arbor has plenty of black folks living there. I guess you think only only whites go to Univ of MI.

How many black men have you called a Nword to their face?
Have you ever used the word n!gger?

Yes, she should resign, but so should all Blacks and Democrats who practice anti White racism and bigotry.
She shouldn't be cancelled UNLESS the same standard is applied to all black professionals. And we all know it won't be

joe xiden called a african american a negro…and he was a hall of fame ball player
I want our negro posters here to tell the truth about the language THEY use when they make these judgements of everyone else that they demand THEY live up to.

Should this racist judge resign ?

I think so. She should not be on the bench with those views. She should be the GOP representative for that district,

Maybe they should investigate her past judgments as well.
So Biden should be impeached for raising a racist son? Hunter uses the n word in his everyday speech.

It's OK because Hillary also uses the racist slur all of the time too

Forum List

Back