Louisiana Judge under pressure after using "n" word

Is that why it took 5 or 6 white men to jump one black man back in the day. I didn't say anything would happen, but I have noticed you tough ass internet white boys don't do it.
Every single time I see a black man in person we exchange a mutual nod of respect. Every time.

Why is it that you black guys on the internet are instantly offended?

Im glad you have finally agreed that there is no wide spread racism, or at least its not from white people.
When did I agree to that? Just because cowards don't have the courage to call black folks the Nword to their face doesn't mean there isn't still racism.

Is that why it took 5 or 6 white men to jump one black man back in the day. I didn't say anything would happen, but I have noticed you tough ass internet white boys don't do it.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're all badasses - white, black, Eskimo - all super hard ass kickers........ :rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're all badasses - white, black, Eskimo - all super hard ass kickers........ :rolleyes:

I never claimed to be a bad ass or tough ass, I just want to know if all you tough ass internet guys call black folks the Nword to their face.

When did I agree to that? Just because cowards don't have the courage to call black folks the Nword to their face doesn't mean there isn't still racism.
Well if they arent attacking you, or calling you names, or preventing you from entering their store, who the fuck cares what they think? You think all kinds of horrendous shit, for the record. Fortunately for you there is no such thing as "thought police".

Well if they arent attacking you, or calling you names, or preventing you from entering their store, who the fuck cares what they think? You think all kinds of horrendous shit, for the record. Fortunately for you there is no such thing as "thought police".
You are so blinded by racism you can't see the forest for the trees.

I never claimed to be a bad ass or tough ass, I just want to know if all you tough ass internet guys call black folks the Nword to their face.

What has ever given you the idea that I use racial slurs against anyone anytime, or that I play tough guy? Don't just lash out at random.

Forum List

Back