Louisiana Judge under pressure after using "n" word

Hey Tommy. Do n!ggers Exist?
He knows lots of black Irish.

Here's something I noticed though. Usually when people hear the N-word, they automatically think of black people, and I think THAT is part of the problem. I have been called the N-word by blacks and others and it just about made me laugh.

Also, concerning the use of the "N word:"

Comedian Louis C. K. had a video called "Offended by the N word", which has of course disappeared. In it he states that he is really offended by the N word, not saying N******, but say the phrase "N-word". He said that was just white people getting away with saying N*****! Because, he said, when some old white lady say the N-word, not N******, it makes you say N***** in your head. Lol. True.

I don't know, walk up to the next black man you see and ask him if he is a Nword.
I understand you think you're making a point, but just because a lowlife n!gger get upset, that doesn't change what he is, so this great comeback of yours is meaningless

BTW, tell me HONESTLY if you've EVER said the word you pretend "offends" you. If you claim you never have, I KNOW you're a liar

I understand you think you're making a point, but just because a lowlife n!gger get upset, that doesn't change what he is, so this great comeback of yours is meaningless

BTW, tell me HONESTLY if you've EVER said the word you pretend "offends" you. If you claim you never have, I KNOW you're a liar
Have you ever called a black man the Nword to his face?

Should this racist judge resign ?

I think so. She should not be on the bench with those views. She should be the GOP representative for that district,

Maybe they should investigate her past judgments as well.

Depends. Was she talking about a ngr like George Floyd. Or a decent black person. There's a difference. If it was the latter, then yeah, she should be fired. If it was the George Floyd type ngr, then the only ones who should care are those that are triggered easily. Or the race hustlers.

BTW, the NAACP should shut their big fat sloppy mouff's.

According to what I saw, what I'm understanding from the video, and from what my black friends have told me..........

Using the N word in this instance is the correct usage of it, as it describes a lowlife, criminal, POS that has no business be allowed to live on this planet.

She wasn't just walking down the street screaming it at people.........she was using the word in it's correct context.
She was in her own home. She can say anything she wants.

Have you ever called a black man the Nword to his face?
No. I RARELY see Africans. I avoid where they congregate, and I definately avoid areas where Africans behave as they naturally do. The few I come in contact with are civilized.

Now. HAVE YOU EVER SAID "N!GGER"? We're waiting

I think so. She should not be on the bench with those views. She should be the GOP representative for that district,

Joe Xiden calls an african american a negro and keeps his job…so not sure what the issue is

Depends. Was she talking about a ngr like George Floyd. Or a decent black person. There's a difference. If it was the latter, then yeah, she should be fired. If it was the George Floyd type ngr, then the only ones who should care are those that are triggered easily. Or the race hustlers.

BTW, the NAACP should shut their big fat sloppy mouff's.
How many black men have you called a Nword to their face?

she’s from a old New Orleans Dem family so doubtful

Forum List

Back