Louisiana Judge under pressure after using "n" word

Have you ever called a black man the Nword to his face?
Yes, and will again and again when they act like one, and I don’t give a damn what you and anyone else have to say and no they have yet to take a damn swing at me…

I also have had someone like you use the damn word against me and let me say I am so white that Casper refer to me as KKKasper the unfriendly honky!

Now do you use the fucking word or not and if so then shut the fuck up about others using it until you correct your god damn behavior!

Yes, and will again and again when they act like one, and I don’t give a damn what you and anyone else have to say and no they have yet to take a damn swing at me…
Yea sure you have, probably called a black child that. That is what internet cowards do.
I also have had someone like you use the damn word against me and let me say I am so white that Casper refer to me as KKKasper the unfriendly honky!
Really.
Now do you use the fucking word or not and if so then shut the fuck us about others using until you correct your god damn behavior!
You don't know what the fuck my behavior is clown, that is the problem with you racist cowards you want to claim every black man is a criminal. If you see one black man commit a crime, now every black man is a criminal. Why is it that you don't label white folks in the same manner? You probably called a black man the Nword as you were riding down the road heading in the other direction.

No you haven't answered that and I asked you the question first, so you MTFU and answer the question.
Yes I did you illiterate fucking lowlife.

POST #35

Now be a man, and answer the question you fucking hypocrite.

Have you EVER used the word "n!gger"????

POST #35

The hypocrite CANT honestly answer the question. EVERY FUCKING AFRICAN USES THAT WORD. EVERY DAMN ONE.

But they have an unreachable standard of perfection they expect of white people.

Fucking lowlife hypocrites. EVERY LAST ONE

So why don't you address black folks as the Nword to their face if you can say whatever you want.
The reason most of us don’t is because we have no reason to and we’re decent people who don’t go around calling other people names. Stop acting like it’s only because we’re afraid or something. Trust me, that’s not it.

POST #35

Oh that's right I forgot your racist ass lives in Africa. You are al lying POS when you say you have never used the word. Every racist uses it often and you are no exception.

The reason most of us don’t is because we have no reason to and we’re decent people who don’t go around calling other people names. Stop acting like it’s only because we’re afraid or something. Trust me, that’s not it.
I didn't say you were afraid, but I have found that most racist are cowards and will only use it if they have 5 or more of their buddies with them. You figure it out.

I didn't say you were afraid, but I have found that most racist are cowards and will only use it if they have 5 or more of their buddies with them. You figure it out.
Well you keep asking it over and over, suggesting the only thing keeping white people from saying it is they’re afraid. We don’t say it for the same reason I don’t walk up to a Jew and call him a **** or a Mexican and call him a beaner. It’s disrespectful.

Your trying to act like we’re all just racists too afraid of black people to say it, and it’s just you chest puffing and trying to provoke. I could just as easily ask if you’d walk up to a white man and call him a cracker.

Well you keep asking it over and over, suggesting the only thing keeping white people from saying it is they’re afraid. We don’t say it for the same reason I don’t walk up to a Jew and call him a **** or a Mexican and call him a beaner. It’s disrespectful.
Of course it is disrespectful that is why black folks, Jewish folks and Mexican folks were called those names. Are you telling me racist don't use those terms anymore.
Your trying to act like we’re all just racists too afraid of black people to say it, and it’s just you chest puffing and trying to provoke. I could just as easily ask if you’d walk up to a white man and call him a cracker.
So what is it that stops racist from calling black folks the Nword to their face, when I was a kid they would do it as if that were your actual name.

Of course it is disrespectful that is why black folks, Jewish folks and Mexican folks were called those names. Are you telling me racist don't use those terms anymore.

So what is it that stops racist from calling black folks the Nword to their face, when I was a kid they would do it as if that were your actual name.
So, what, the only thing stopping white people from going around calling black people the n-word is fear of being beaten up? That’s what you think?

Forum List

Back