Louisiana Judge under pressure after using "n" word

You can't be a racist and judge things fairly. It is what it is.
In lib la la land the the judge would have respectfully referred to the thief as “that dark complected gentleman breaking into my car”

If that word were so racist, why is it still used by people most offended by it?

The biggest racists are anti-racists themselves

The_Two_Platforms%2C_The_Democratic_Platform_Is_For_The_White_Man.png

images

According to what I saw, what I'm understanding from the video, and from what my black friends have told me..........

Using the N word in this instance is the correct usage of it, as it describes a lowlife, criminal, POS that has no business be allowed to live on this planet.

She wasn't just walking down the street screaming it at people.........she was using the word in it's correct context.
There is no correct context.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler said:
According to what I saw, what I'm understanding from the video, and from what my black friends have told me..........

Bullshit, nobody black has told you it's a good time to call someone the Nword.

Using the N word in this instance is the correct usage of it, as it describes a lowlife, criminal, POS that has no business be allowed to live on this planet.

She wasn't just walking down the street screaming it at people.........she was using the word in it's correct context.

You're full of shit, you wouldn't call someone white that word if they broke in your car.

The guy is a low life car thief

And you worry about hurting his feelings?

Only in lib la la land
We believe that if she is calling people Ners in December 2021, they are likely incredibly bigoted and cannot be an impartial judge. This is not a difficult concept.

We believe that if she is calling people Ners in December 2021, they are likely incredibly bigoted and cannot be an impartial judge. This is not a difficult concept.
I dont believe that is true

It is not bigoted to look down on criminals who are trying to harm you or steal your stuff

Why do you say that?

They seem to love each other, and I know they both love my new granddaughter....So, without knowing either one of them, why would you say such a thing to me?

When my wife and I met some 34 years ago, and got married about 8 weeks later, everyone in her family said the same thing...They lobbied her to leave me, they didn't care for me at all...

Now, after 34 years of marriage, we are the longest married couple in the family...Hmmm, guess their predictions based on preconcieved notions was totally wrong in our case wasn't it?
Baby out of wedlock.
Racial/cultural differences
"Marriage" as a last resort

I could go on, but I hope for her sake I'm wrong. Single motherhood isn't an easy life

Forum List

Back