Louisiana Judge under pressure after using "n" word

Should this racist judge resign ?

I think so. She should not be on the bench with those views. She should be the GOP representative for that district,

Maybe they should investigate her past judgments as well.
When I google her name none of the links show that she is Republican, which leads me to believe she is a Dimwinger. That's usually how the media does things.

It is a double standard when it comes to the word, but no white friend could ever call me the Nword. Sorry.
"Nword" :laughing0301:

You are a lying hypocrite. The ONLY reason I limit my speech isn't because of the color of your skin, but because of the rules here. You are what you are

"Nword" :laughing0301:

You are a lying hypocrite. The ONLY reason I limit my speech isn't because of the color of your skin, but because of the rules here. You are what you are
Yea you can call someone whatever you want to on an internet site, but you cowards don't have the guts to call a black man that to his face.

Funny that all of a sudden you care about Hunter Biden who holds NO public office. Most white politicians have said racist things. Hell look at LBJ and he signed the VRA and CRA.
Hunter holds no public office, but rides on air force 2?

Should this racist judge resign ?

I think so. She should not be on the bench with those views. She should be the GOP representative for that district,

Maybe they should investigate her past judgments as well.

I'll bet she is currently a Republican. She is only verbalising what most republicans think.

I'll bet she is currently a Republican. She is only verbalising what most republicans think.
About car thieves?

Probably so

OTOH guilt ridden libs practically encourage them to steal white people’s cars as a form of diy reparations

Any Black judge returning home to see their property being burglarized would have used the same language. Did she tell any lies? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back