Louisiana Republican Flees Interview When Asked About Obama's Birthplace

And it is a matter of controversy. Whitney is right. The birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was investigated by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and found to be a 100% forgery.

And yet when asked to verify the birth certificate, Obama's place of birth, and Obama's eligiblity to be president by the Secretary of State of Arizona the State of Hawaii affirmed them all.

"Arizona's secretary of state says Hawaii's verification of President Barack Obama's birth records meets necessary requirements and that the president's name will appear on Arizona's ballot in the fall....

....Bennett said Wednesday that Hawaii has officially confirmed the information on a copy of Obama's birth certificate as accurate."

Obama birth certificate OK by Arizona official | Fox News

Just as they did years ago when Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii Dr. Chiyome Fukino held a press conference to confirm that she'd personally inspected Obama's birth certificate and confirmed that the State has it, that Obama was born in Hawaii and that he was a natural born citizen of the United States.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.

Hawaii: Obama Birth Certificate is Real - ABC News

Hawaiian officials referring to their own documents trump any 'posse' in Arizona. They are the world's leading authority on the topic. And the COLB they issued in 2007 is more than adequate to establish Obama's eligibility to be president in any court of law, as its contents are prima facie evidence.

All reasonable doubts were answered in 2008 with Obama's release of his COLB. What's left are unreasonable doubts....which obligate no one to do anything.

It should be an exhaustive nationwide investigation where hundreds of officials get to see the real thing and become comfortable with it.

For such a fundamental issue that means everything to the American people, any president should go to extraordinary means to absolutely prove citizenship if there is a doubt.

Most persons sooner or later have to prove it with an original copy of a birth certificate to do business within or without the government.

We should not have to be weak and take it as a matter of faith or a matter of believing Obama's word.

What rock do you live under?

LOL. She said it was a matter of controversy. It's only a controversy for birthers.

The Birther conspiracy is the gift that just keeps on giving. As it demonstrates the depths of hopeless, willful ignorance some conservatives are willing to descend to cling to a debunked conspiracy.

And it hurts the GOP everytime its mentioned.

And I believe that Obama knew what he was doing when he let the birthers get so loud BEFORE he released the birth certificate. He wanted as many as possible to hop onto the "ruin my credibility" bandwagon before he pulled the rug out from under them.

Ouch. Wait. A copy of the certificate is not accepted as proof anywhere. LOL

President Obama's birth certificate

The White House released copies of President Barack Obama's original long-form birth certificate Wednesday, seeking to put an end to persistent rumors that he was not born in the United States. Below is a digital copy of the original birth certificate released by the White House on Wednesday...

For such a fundamental issue that means everything to the American people, any president should go to extraordinary means to absolutely prove citizenship if there is a doubt.

Most persons sooner or later have to prove it with an original copy of a birth certificate to do business within or without the government.

We should not have to be weak and take it as a matter of faith or a matter of believing Obama's word.

Do you understand the implications if it were true that Obama was born in Africa or a country that has not the slightest allegiance to our principles?

Do you understand the implications if it were true that Obama was born in Africa or a country that has not the slightest allegiance to our principles?

Which "principles" are you referring to? Right wing nutter "principles"...?

Which "principles" are you referring to? Right wing nutter "principles"...?

Everything America holds dear. An example would be the Spirit of '76.

Spirit of '76 (sentiment) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Spirit of '76 is a patriotic sentiment typified by the zeitgeist surrounding the American Revolution.[1] It refers to the attitude of self-determination and individual liberty made manifest in the Declaration of Independence.

They attempted to set her up and marginalize her like they did with Palin.

If she has stated that global warming is a hoax and that Obama was not born in the US, she marginalized herself.
She never said Obama was not born in the US. Never................kind of like Palin never stated that she could see Russia from her house.

Or like you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground?? I saw your avi and that proves you have nothing of any intelligence to contribute here. You're a disgrace.

If she has stated that global warming is a hoax and that Obama was not born in the US, she marginalized herself.
She never said Obama was not born in the US. Never................kind of like Palin never stated that she could see Russia from her house.

Or like you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground?? I saw your avi and that proves you have nothing of any intelligence to contribute here. You're a disgrace.

Oh look, the board dork dropped by.

An avi "proves" something. Go back to school.

I am afraid that if you cut it off at the first three words of your question....

You are dealing with a life form that is two rungs lower than a snail.

Yeah, we need more people like Barbara "Bulllshit" Boxer.

Tu quoque fallacy.

But if you want to go there, then yes, I am more than happy to agree the Left needs to raise its standards as well.

Sorry to disappoint you like that!

I just happen to believe we on the Right need to take out our own trash. The retards and bigots and psychopaths need to be taken to the curb for trash pickup. It is far past time to do so.

"we on the right...."

That ship sailed for you by your third post on here.

So, I guess to be "on the right" means to act like a total retard?

I am afraid that if you cut it off at the first three words of your question....

You are dealing with a life form that is two rungs lower than a snail.

I'm afraid that by now, most people know Obama was not a natural born citizen, they just don't care.

Another Sarah Palin clone?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/louisiana-republican-flees-interview-asked-115123316.html

Whitney, who is running for Louisiana's open sixth district, gained some prominence in June when she released a campaign video blasting global warming as a "hoax" and the press as "lamestream media." Wasserman said he pressed Whitney on the issue of climate change only to find her unable to answer his questions.

"But it’s not unreasonable to expect candidates to explain how they arrived at their positions, and when I pressed Whitney repeatedly for the source of her claim that the earth is getting colder, she froze and was unable to cite a single scientist, journal, or news source to back up her beliefs," he wrote.

Wasserman said he attempted to "change the subject" and ask whether she believed Obama was born in the United States. Her aides then ended the interview.

Where does the GOP find these Teatards?

Forum List

Back