Louisiana Republican Flees Interview When Asked About Obama's Birthplace

Another Sarah Palin clone?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/louisiana-republican-flees-interview-asked-115123316.html

Whitney, who is running for Louisiana's open sixth district, gained some prominence in June when she released a campaign video blasting global warming as a "hoax" and the press as "lamestream media." Wasserman said he pressed Whitney on the issue of climate change only to find her unable to answer his questions.

"But it’s not unreasonable to expect candidates to explain how they arrived at their positions, and when I pressed Whitney repeatedly for the source of her claim that the earth is getting colder, she froze and was unable to cite a single scientist, journal, or news source to back up her beliefs," he wrote.

Wasserman said he attempted to "change the subject" and ask whether she believed Obama was born in the United States. Her aides then ended the interview.

As a "birther" I have to say I don't blame her. You get made fun of for the truth. Face it, even if Obama WAS born in Hawaii, he went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport after the age a majority and Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship, or at least it didn't at that time. There was a time when we didn't accept duel citizenship. That means that he gave up whatever American citizenship he had.

Then there is the interview with his father's mother where she says she was there when he was born and she never left Kenya. They tried to blame it on the interpreter but I watched that interview, which has since disappeared from YouTube, with 2 people from Kenya and they say that's exactly what she said, that she was there when Obama was born and she was talking about the man who became our president.

Cue the outraged Obama supporters, time to slander me now.

what's really scary is that most of the media is complicit in the cover up. The media refused to do any vetting of obama, and they still do to this day.

they cannot bring themselves to the realization that they supported a liar and a fraud who will go down as the worst president in our history.

What do we really know about Hillary? Supposedly she was born in Chicago. Who else has ties to Chicago? anyone? anyone? Bill Ayers. She supposedly met MLK Jr in Chicago. What does he have in common with Obama? anyone? anyone? Black Marxist Jerimiah Wright.

What do we really know about Hillary? Supposedly she was born in Chicago. Who else has ties to Chicago? anyone? anyone? Bill Ayers. She supposedly met MLK Jr in Chicago. What does he have in common with Obama? anyone? anyone? Black Marxist Jerimiah Wright.

Hillary's history is well documented. Nice try though. :lol:

Wasn't that Communist Harry Carey from Chicago too? While he was singing at the 7th inning stretch at Wrigley, do you suppose he was plotting the violent overthrow of the government of the United States of America? Curious minds want to know!

It could be a lie. The media chooses only to report good stuff about liberals.

Wasn't that Communist Harry Carey from Chicago too? While he was singing at the 7th inning stretch at Wrigley, do you suppose he was plotting the violent overthrow of the government of the United States of America? Curious minds want to know!

The Chicago Cubs is actually a drug cartel. They pretend to be a baseball team as a front. Frankly, they aren't very good at pretending....

It could be a lie. The media chooses only to report good stuff about liberals.

wrong again, the media has covered the clinton's pretty fairly since the Lewinsky affair. Before that they were the clinton's lapdogs, but even the media get fed up when they are continually lied to.

The Chicago Cubs is actually a drug cartel. They pretend to be a baseball team as a front. Frankly, they aren't very good at pretending....

Wrong, its the racist white sox. Where is the black sox team???? where is the equality?

Whiney is a Palin in training. She just isn't quite ready for prime time, yet.

Oh bite me :lol:

I don't think anyone can touch this left wing favorite. Did anyone ever get around to telling her we haven't been to Mars yet?

1387008720590-sheila_jackson_lee.jpg

And it is a matter of controversy. Whitney is right. The birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was investigated by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and found to be a 100% forgery.

And yet when asked to verify the birth certificate, Obama's place of birth, and Obama's eligiblity to be president by the Secretary of State of Arizona the State of Hawaii affirmed them all.

"Arizona's secretary of state says Hawaii's verification of President Barack Obama's birth records meets necessary requirements and that the president's name will appear on Arizona's ballot in the fall....

....Bennett said Wednesday that Hawaii has officially confirmed the information on a copy of Obama's birth certificate as accurate."

Obama birth certificate OK by Arizona official | Fox News

Just as they did years ago when Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii Dr. Chiyome Fukino held a press conference to confirm that she'd personally inspected Obama's birth certificate and confirmed that the State has it, that Obama was born in Hawaii and that he was a natural born citizen of the United States.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.

Hawaii: Obama Birth Certificate is Real - ABC News

Hawaiian officials referring to their own documents trump any 'posse' in Arizona. They are the world's leading authority on the topic. And the COLB they issued in 2007 is more than adequate to establish Obama's eligibility to be president in any court of law, as its contents are prima facie evidence.

All reasonable doubts were answered in 2008 with Obama's release of his COLB. What's left are unreasonable doubts....which obligate no one to do anything.
Ken Bennett made a mistake and was tricked into accepting a verification that omitted the birth date after two weeks of delayed stalls from Hawaii's Department of Health and their attorney general. Investigators went to Bennett and informed him of that. As for Chiyome Fukino, she was being very clever with her wording. She stated vital records, not the original birth certificate, AND in a interview with MSNBC's Michael Isikoff 2 weeks before Obama released his long form on April 27, 2011 as Donald Trump was pouring on the pressure, she said "she found the original birth record, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files."

Is this half-typed and half-handwritten? Hell no it isn't.

image1MSpaintObamaBCapril2011.jpg

You see, what is strange is that Fukino's original statements in 2008 contradict new Hawaii governor Abercrombie statements when he was going to put the birth certificate issue to be in 2010. The problem with him is he never could find the birth certificate. He stated all they found in the archives was a written notation about a birth. That was it. He went silent after that. As for the short form from 2008, it too is suspected to be a forgery. You see, the White House admits they ordered the short-form in 2008. How could the short-form COLB be issued by the state of Hawaii in 2008 when the actual date stamp on the short-form COLB is date stamped June 6th, 2007?

bo-birth-certificate.jpg

The Maricopa Country Sheriffs Office's findings confirming the forgery along with Hawaii court recognized document expert Reed Hayes findings confirming the forgery contradicts the Hawaii Dept of Healths statements as not accurate and therefore can be challenged.

Last edited:
You get made fun of for the truth. Face it, even if Obama WAS born in Hawaii, he went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport after the age a majority and Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship, or at least it didn't at that time.

"He went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport!" BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You retards just keep coughing up more and more idiotic bullshit. :lol::lol::lol:

God, you are so gullible it is hilarious.

You know, even if Obama WAS born in Hawaii, he was the second shooter on the grassy knoll...

Exactly as I said. It is only a matter of some controversy to retards. Thanks for confirming that.
These law enforcement individuals are not retards, especially Reed Hayes who confirmed the document was a forgery. How can a retard have such professional credentials such as these?

Reed Hayes » CV

you're right. they aren't all retards. some are hucksters with something to sell to the retards.

She demonstrated cowardice. Rather than plainly say Obama was born in the US when asked, she equivocated like a chickenshit demagogue pandering to the more retarded element of her party.

Gosh, if I plainly say he was born in the US, I will piss off the retards. I better go with the coward's way out and say it is a "matter of some controversy".

She marginalized herself.

Does she know he was born in the U.S.
She demonstrated her lack of intelligence by not plainly answering the question with, "He was born in America, silly!"

?
How can she honestly state he was born in America when back in 1991 it stated this and stayed that way for 16 years with 3 revisions until 2007 when he decided to run for president? If anyone is a birther it's Obama.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

I thought his dad was a simple goat herder (not a Kenyan finance minister) as he stated at the democrat 2004 convention during his keynote speech

598A58D7E7DA48099B6985B0193F4427.png

Last edited:
"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Literary Agent Says 1991 Booklet was a Mistake

Does she know he was born in the U.S.
She demonstrated her lack of intelligence by not plainly answering the question with, "He was born in America, silly!"

?
How can she honestly state he was born in America when back in 1991 it stated this and stayed that way for 16 years with 3 revisions until 2007 when he decided to run for president? If anyone is a birther it's Obama.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

I thought his dad was a simple goat herder (not a Kenyan finance minister) as he stated at the democrat 2004 convention during his keynote speech

598A58D7E7DA48099B6985B0193F4427.png
just like you, she can't. she's a fellow retard. you two probably have lots of opinions in common. I wonder how she feels about race?

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

He had to say that or face getting Vince Fostered (don't-cha-know).

If she has stated that global warming is a hoax and that Obama was not born in the US, she marginalized herself.
She never said Obama was not born in the US. Never................kind of like Palin never stated that she could see Russia from her house.

"She replied that it was a matter of some controversy".

Obama's birthplace is only a "matter of some controversy" to retards.

DUMBASS ALERT!:eek:

Bullshit. Mistake my ass! They let is ride for 16 years and 3 revisions through Acton & Dystel and two autobiography's as Obama wrote another book 'Dreams of My Father'. She states ""There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii."

Now take yourself back to 1991 when Obama was a nobody and hardly anyone knew him, of all the places on this planet why would Goderich have chosen Kenya as the birthplace................if she had no communications or correspondence with him? His father was already dead and his mother was out of the country in Indonesia. No.........many book authors have been interviewed since the booklet was exposed and have stated that when you want to write a book and are seeking a $40,000 advance like Obama was seeking, you submit the bio information yourself to the literary agency and double fact check it before the book is released. Let's use common sense, the information came from Obama himself. When Breitbart released the picture of the booklet on their website and Drudge report put it up as the main headline, ABC immediately ran a damage control report stating they had found literary agent Mirem Goderich and she stated it was a mistake. No she was given talking points by the White House. The media didn't investigate further like they should have and the issue was dropped. If it was Bush who had something like this uncovered, all of the media would have initiated a full scale investigation into the matter. With Obama..............silence!

Last edited:
Another Sarah Palin clone?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/louisiana-republican-flees-interview-asked-115123316.html

Whitney, who is running for Louisiana's open sixth district, gained some prominence in June when she released a campaign video blasting global warming as a "hoax" and the press as "lamestream media." Wasserman said he pressed Whitney on the issue of climate change only to find her unable to answer his questions.

"But it’s not unreasonable to expect candidates to explain how they arrived at their positions, and when I pressed Whitney repeatedly for the source of her claim that the earth is getting colder, she froze and was unable to cite a single scientist, journal, or news source to back up her beliefs," he wrote.

Wasserman said he attempted to "change the subject" and ask whether she believed Obama was born in the United States. Her aides then ended the interview.
The burgher question was a trap. They were right to end the interview.

Forum List

Back