Louisiana Republican Flees Interview When Asked About Obama's Birthplace

Does she know he was born in the U.S.

All intelligent people know he was. She demonstrated her lack of intelligence by not plainly answering the question with, "He was born in America, silly!"

My answer would have been....there are better things to worry about.

Why do the retards spend so much energy trying to "prove" he wasn't then?

You'll have to ask them. I've never thought twice about it.

Given Obama's track record for lying, it would not surprise me at all.

Even if it were true, you can't prove it and you certainly would have a good time doing anything about it.

All intelligent people know....?

Sorry, but I wasn't there. I suspect it to be the case....but given my lack of first hand information (and lack of interest)....I don't know.

Sorry. That is really lame.

If someone argued that the Earth was flat, and provided "evidence", how fucking retarded would you have to be to say, "Well, gee, I guess I can't really be sure the Earth is round now. I suspect it to be the case, but..."

There are no buts. Obama was born in the US.

Here's a bit of free advice for the right wing birthers and haters out there:

OBAMA WILL NOT RUN IN 2016.

Why are you still obsessed by his birthplace and why on Earth are you embracing the absolute nuttiest candidates out there?

One might think that after the Christine O'Donnell witch denial and the Michelle Bachmann gaffe machine and the Sarah Palin write your own punch line fest, you would shy away from the lunatics. Surely there are smart, responsible, articulate and inspired candidates for the Republican ticket. Why not give smarts a chance?

Watch how long it takes the rabid Right to call this post an attack on women when it's really an attack on crazy.

They attempted to set her up and marginalize her like they did with Palin.

If she has stated that global warming is a hoax and that Obama was not born in the US, she marginalized herself.

global warming is a hoax. Obama's publicist for his first book said he was born in Kenya.

But we get it, everyone born in Hawaii has a social security number issued in Connecticutt.:cuckoo:

Why are you still obsessed by his birthplace and why on Earth are you embracing the absolute nuttiest candidates out there?

One might think that after the Christine O'Donnell witch denial and the Michelle Bachmann gaffe machine and the Sarah Palin write your own punch line fest, you would shy away from the lunatics. Surely there are smart, responsible, articulate and inspired candidates for the Republican ticket. Why not give smarts a chance?

Watch how long it takes the rabid Right to call this post an attack on women when it's really an attack on crazy.

Because he is a fraud and he occupies the most powerful position in the world.

Yes, Palin and the others are loons, so are Pelosi and Reid. None of that has anything to do with Obama being an incompetent liar.

All intelligent people know he was. She demonstrated her lack of intelligence by not plainly answering the question with, "He was born in America, silly!"

Why do the retards spend so much energy trying to "prove" he wasn't then?

You'll have to ask them. I've never thought twice about it.

Given Obama's track record for lying, it would not surprise me at all.

Even if it were true, you can't prove it and you certainly would have a good time doing anything about it.

All intelligent people know....?

Sorry, but I wasn't there. I suspect it to be the case....but given my lack of first hand information (and lack of interest)....I don't know.

Sorry. That is really lame.

If someone argued that the Earth was flat, and provided "evidence", how fucking retarded would you have to be to say, "Well, gee, I guess I can't really be sure the Earth is round now. I suspect it to be the case, but..."

There are no buts. Obama was born in the US.

Then you agree that his publicist for his first book lied about his birth place?

Did you witness the birth?

I left interview w/ [MENTION=15859]Red[/MENTION] istrict several ?s later, after he asked if I was a birther

Yes, Palin and the others are loons, so are Pelosi and Reid. None of that has anything to do with Obama being an incompetent liar.
Rant on, but in reality IT'S TOO LATE. You're just making noise to no avail. And the noise you're making concerning the legitimacy of the President of the United States is the noise of the lunatic. It's a non-issue. Or, it's an issue only to the haters who have lost all credibility.

Rant on, but in reality IT'S TOO LATE. You're just making noise to no avail. And the noise you're making concerning the legitimacy of the President of the United States is the noise of the lunatic. It's a non-issue. Or, it's an issue only to the haters who have lost all credibility.

you are probably right, but one day the truth will be known. As will the truth about who was involved in killing Kennedy.

you are probably right, but one day the truth will be known. As will the truth about who was involved in killing Kennedy.
The answers are locked in a vault and that vault is buried at Area 51.

and that whole moon/green cheese thing too ...... RIGHT.
Oh please .... oh please. I can't wait for that lil' nugget to be proven.

The answers are locked in a vault and that vault is buried at Area 51.

there is a portion of the Warren report that was sealed for 75 years. Its not in area 51.

and that whole moon/green cheese thing too ...... RIGHT.
Oh please .... oh please. I can't wait for that lil' nugget to be proven.

moon rocks. :eusa_whistle:

Another Sarah Palin clone?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/louisiana-republican-flees-interview-asked-115123316.html

Whitney, who is running for Louisiana's open sixth district, gained some prominence in June when she released a campaign video blasting global warming as a "hoax" and the press as "lamestream media." Wasserman said he pressed Whitney on the issue of climate change only to find her unable to answer his questions.

"But it’s not unreasonable to expect candidates to explain how they arrived at their positions, and when I pressed Whitney repeatedly for the source of her claim that the earth is getting colder, she froze and was unable to cite a single scientist, journal, or news source to back up her beliefs," he wrote.

Wasserman said he attempted to "change the subject" and ask whether she believed Obama was born in the United States. Her aides then ended the interview.

As a "birther" I have to say I don't blame her. You get made fun of for the truth. Face it, even if Obama WAS born in Hawaii, he went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport after the age a majority and Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship, or at least it didn't at that time. There was a time when we didn't accept duel citizenship. That means that he gave up whatever American citizenship he had.

Then there is the interview with his father's mother where she says she was there when he was born and she never left Kenya. They tried to blame it on the interpreter but I watched that interview, which has since disappeared from YouTube, with 2 people from Kenya and they say that's exactly what she said, that she was there when Obama was born and she was talking about the man who became our president.

Cue the outraged Obama supporters, time to slander me now.

Now the truth can be told. JFK committed suicide. You see, he was about to be exposed for having killed Marilyn Monroe, so he rigged up a gun inside the trunk of the Limo, with it's barrel aimed through a hole .............

Forum List

Back