Louisiana Republican's advance bill that would charge abortion as homicide

How could it ever be deemed constitutional when it would have just been ruled unconstitutional?
The Alito draft says that the decision doesn't have constituional support. Which is different than being unconstituional. Which is where the constitution prohibits it. Congress long ago made human cloning illegal. Which is not an enumerated power for congress to have such control over. Yet without congress being able to outlaw human cloning, that would be left up to the individual states. And all the legal difficulties that would create.

Actually the far left has begun to push for killing babies or allowing them to die for lack of care after birth
Let me point out, the right is for allowing 55 year old babies to die for lack of healthcare.

men are in no way equal,, they have no say in the abortion and have no options in the childs life,,

they are billed and put in jail if they make a choice to not be a parent,, the mother has 9 months and 4 days to choose to not be,,
You either willfully or stupidly missed the point.

I think that seeking an abortion pretty much clears that up.
Not as far as consequences go however. I don't see how you c as n c LL some to have full ownership rights over something the dodge
Law is constantly changing. You can't have rights based on the party in charge at the time.
Good heavens all laws are based on just that. If you see that as vacuous....how much more so is a legal decision?

doesnt mean they arent happening and states arent making laws to allow them,,

FORT MYERS, Fla. -- A pregnant woman who lost her child last year after she was struck by lightning is expecting another child due in October, CBS Fort Myers affiliate WINK-TV reports. Meghan Davidson was hit in June 2017 when she was nine months pregnant, just days before her due date.

FORT MYERS, Fla. -- A pregnant woman who lost her child last year after she was struck by lightning is expecting another child due in October, CBS Fort Myers affiliate WINK-TV reports. Meghan Davidson was hit in June 2017 when she was nine months pregnant, just days before her due date.
did you hear a toilet exploded that was struck by lightning??

Good heavens all laws are based on just that. If you see that as vacuous....how much more so is a legal decision?

I'm not talking laws making laws, but laws making rights.
Laws are subject to change, where rights are not.
You also have the problem of the equal protection clause, where all americans are to have all the privileges and immunities in common.

did you hear a toilet exploded that was struck by lightning??
How about addressing this 9 month "abortion" that was as rare as getting struck by lightning

WE KNOW THAT THE ABORTIONS ARE TAKEN FROM THE FEDERAL LEVEL AND GIVEN TO THE STATES—-
The state can decide abortion or not abortion, let it lay there and starve or not let it lay there and starve that’s for the abortions that take place after birth of course……..but whatever
LA. SAYS IT WILL MAKE ABORTION A Crime which LA can decide to make that law if they so choose….

And uhmmm i’m not your “ LIAR“.
AND THE BILL IS ONLY “ ADVANCING”
010C1068-9B8E-4360-8BFF-15F7A91AC2F4.jpeg

I'm not talking laws making laws, but laws making rights.
Laws are subject to change, where rights are not.
You also have the problem of the equal protection clause, where all americans are to have all the privileges and immunities in common.
Interesting argument unfortunately it does not solve the debate issue of unborn rights. I do like where you're going with it though. I don't blame Roberts et al one bit from moving this hot potato off of their plate. It's not the function of SCOTUS.

Interesting argument unfortunately it does not solve the debate issue of unborn rights. I do like where you're going with it though. I don't blame Roberts et al one bit from moving this hot potato off of their plate. It's not the function of SCOTUS.
Actually if the Alito draft becomes the opinion of the court, then you have all sorts of other cases, and not just "Casey" that falls with "Roe"
You have gay marriage, interracial marriage, contraception, and a host of other rights from the 14th amendment that aren't specifically enumerated.

as I said,, you baby killers should have stuck with legal safe and rare instead of pushing the limits,,

as for the OP homicide is exactly what it is when you intentionally kill another person,,
A fetus is not a person, It's a very slippery slope to grant personhood to a non-viable entity. Since that creates a whole new can of worms.
Take for instance a pregnant woman, and conjoined twins, when only one of them is guilty.

Forum List

Back