Louisiana Republican's advance bill that would charge abortion as homicide

That is impractical and even if it they start to do that they will quickly find out that it is virtually impossible to prove it. Just as they are about to find out that any woman determined to terminate a pregnancy.....is going to effing terminate it. I don't like or agree with it....but I also do not like the fact that the Sun will eventually destroy the earth....so what am I going to do about it?

JO
Congrats.
That conclusion was reached fifty years ago. Better to have safe and regulated abortion services that not.

This is nothing more than wholly unnecessary, regressive dumbfuckery. Human suffering for the sake of votes and political power. Shameful.

That has not a thing to do with my post.

Everything should be on the table in the effort to protect life. Right? Isn’t that what this is all about?
The problem isn’t abortion. The problem is unintended pregnancy. Men impregnate women. Certainly their role should at least be considered equally. Including negligence that may lead to an abortion.
I have to admit that the immediate consequences men are lacking. However if the woman is the owner of her body (this excludes rape of course) then she is going to have one hell of a time trying to prove that pregnancy is unintentional.

I have to admit that the immediate consequences men are lacking. However if the woman is the owner of her body (this excludes rape of course) then she is going to have one hell of a time trying to prove that pregnancy is unintentional.
I think that seeking an abortion pretty much clears that up.

Congrats.
That conclusion was reached fifty years ago. Better to have safe and regulated abortion services that not.

This is nothing more than wholly unnecessary, regressive dumbfuckery. Human suffering for the sake of votes and political power. Shameful.
No I disagree. The court needed to dump it. IT DOES MOT BELONG TO JURISPRUDENCE. Roberts, despite his lefty lean, had made no secret of wanting to get Roe to hell out of his
Portfolio. Let the lawmakers get up off of their LL azy asses and make law.

No I disagree. The court needed to dump it. IT DOES MOT BELONG TO JURISPRUDENCE. Roberts, despite his lefty lean, had made no secret of wanting to get Roe to hell out of his
Portfolio. Let the lawmakers get up off of their LL azy asses and make law.
That makes no sense at all. The court says there is no such right. How could such a law pass that constitutional test when brought before the court?

That makes no sense at all. The court says there is no such right. How could such a law pass that constitutional test when brought before the court?
law can create rights. But such rights are only as stable as the lawmakers in charge. Such as they can create a right to having the government pay off your student loans. And then 2 years later it's gone.

to date men have no rights to decide if they want to be fathers like women have so your deflection is mocked,,

maybe you baby killers should have stayed with safe and rare instead of pushing it to 9 months,,,
Deflection?
I’m just trying to protect life. The best way to do that is to render abortion unnecessary by eliminating unintended pregnancy. Men are equal partners in that regard.

I am against abortions, but I agree these laws do nothing to stop it. If you want less abortions help to ensure there are less pregnancies. Birth control of any sort should be as easy to get as a pack of gum, and no more expensive
Laws do not prevent anortions just as laws do not prevent all murders or speeding

But in all cases they reduce the frequency of the offenses

law can create rights. But such rights are only as stable as the lawmakers in charge. Such as they can create a right to having the government pay off your student loans. And then 2 years later it's gone.
How could it ever be deemed constitutional when it would have just been ruled unconstitutional?

Deflection?
I’m just trying to protect life. The best way to do that is to render abortion unnecessary by eliminating unintended pregnancy. Men are equal partners in that regard.
men are in no way equal,, they have no say in the abortion and have no options in the childs life,,

they are billed and put in jail if they make a choice to not be a parent,, the mother has 9 months and 4 days to choose to not be,,

Virtually nobody is pushing it to 9 months except when it comes down to a choice between the mothers life and an unviable fetus life.
You treat the ultra rare ultra liberal position as if it was the norm.
Actually the far left has begun to push for killing babies or allowing them to die for lack of care after birth

Virtually nobody is pushing it to 9 months except when it comes down to a choice between the mothers life and an unviable fetus life.
You treat the ultra rare ultra liberal position as if it was the norm.
get back to me when youve educated yourself on whats really happening,,

GOOD!! A human life is a human life deal with it!!
These democratic nut jobs have un done the very fabric of our nations laws and balance these scum have severed our laws as well as our legal rights so severely we won’t ever get it back and we really won’t have them come May 22 the day nobody is paying attention to and thinks it’s joke that our nation is behing given to the UN for them to control our laws and rights…….. YOU THINK IT’S FUNNY NOW BUT YOU WON’T SHORTLY.
Why do you keep repeating these LIES?

Here is the text of the bill. It simply rejects federal control of abortion laws and returns that power to the State.

Attachments

• LA Abortion Bill.pdf
    58.6 KB · Views: 13

Forum List

Back