Louisiana Republican's advance bill that would charge abortion as homicide

If you give personhood to a fetus, guess what?
What about every pregnant woman in jail?
An amicus writ of habeus corpus would force at least one of them to be let out of jail.
you sure are good at moving the goal post,,

bloodlust has that effect of sick mother fuckers like you,,

You can give protections to a fetus, other than granting them personhood. An example is how dogs are protected from Michael Vic, without making then persons.

You said a fetus was a person. Which carries with it certain rights and obligations. Including those granted by the bill of rights.

As I said, personhood is a very slippery slope. Get your skis if you want to go down that path.
dont need skis,, I plant my feet solidly on the truth and wont hide behind some government for their permission,,

You can give protections to a fetus, other than granting them personhood. An example is how dogs are protected from Michael Vic, without making then persons.
the government allowed vic to get away with what he did and then the NFL ignored it and allowed him to remain a public figure,,

I stand with humanity not a government official,,

the government allowed vic to get away with what he did and then the NFL ignored it and allowed him to remain a public figure,,

I stand with humanity not a government official,,

Michael Dwayne Vick (born June 26, 1980) is a former American football quarterback who played in the National Football League (NFL) for 13 seasons.

Vick's NFL career came to a halt in 2007 after he pleaded guilty for his involvement in a dog fighting ring and spent 21 months in federal prison.

Michael Dwayne Vick (born June 26, 1980) is a former American football quarterback who played in the National Football League (NFL) for 13 seasons.

Vick's NFL career came to a halt in 2007 after he pleaded guilty for his involvement in a dog fighting ring and spent 21 months in federal prison.
your education needs some updating,,

vic went right back to work for the NFL as a trainer and is currently working as a sports caster,,,

he wasnt there for what he did to the dogs,, those charges were dropped,,
Vick was transported to Virginia in November 2008 to face the state charges.[127] He appeared before the Surry County Circuit Court on November 25 at a session held in neighboring Sussex County because the Surry court building was undergoing renovation. He submitted a guilty plea to a single Virginia felony charge for dog fighting, receiving a 3-year prison sentence suspended on condition of good behavior, and a $2,500 fine.

Vick was transported to Virginia in November 2008 to face the state charges.[127] He appeared before the Surry County Circuit Court on November 25 at a session held in neighboring Sussex County because the Surry court building was undergoing renovation. He submitted a guilty plea to a single Virginia felony charge for dog fighting, receiving a 3-year prison sentence suspended on condition of good behavior, and a $2,500 fine.
figures you would defend a monster like him,,

I was pointing out how dogs were protected under both federal and state laws from people like Michael Vick, and whithout having to make them persons..
yeah dogs are protected better than humans from sick mother fuckers like you,,

unlike you I dont need the government or laws to know whats humane or right,,

Forum List

Back