Louisiana Strikes Down Gay Marriage Ban

most polls consist of 500-1000 people. This one is as valid as any of them. Personally I thinks all polls are bullshit, but since you gay marriage supporters are constantly posting them, I thought I would do the same.
making your post meaningless.

Did you read it? what I said in that post is 100% true. you like your polls but don't like mine--------BFD
if you post something you think is bullshit as evidence, kinda makes you look stupid.

sorry if the whole thing is beyond your ablility to comprehend. I was using an example to show the foolishness of polls posted by gay agenda advocates. Sorry if the analogy was over your head.
thanks for proving my point !

your point that you are an idiot? you didn't need my help on that one.

much less than that. I recommend world history 101 at your local jr college.

Actually, you would be hard pressed to find a link between the onset of open homosexuality and the collapse of those empires. If you want to look at the Roman Empire, the emergence of Christianity occurred closer to the collapse than the emergence of homosexuality
christianity killed the roman empire ...

Homosexuality was openly accepted in Rome throughout the period of the Empire. It was the Christians who started calling it a "sin". It was shortly after the emergence of the Christians that the Roman Empire collapsed

^^^^^^^atheist version of history. amazingly stupid
only to the willfully ignorant .
the atheist version of history is the most objective.

No, the truth is the most objective. Rome fell because it consumed itself in narcissism, greed, and perversions. it had nothing to do with religion.

It does. Why should my civil marriage license be treated differently than yours? Explain that for us.

Because of human biology. your entire existence is dominated by your gayness. Grow the fuck up and accept the fact that not everyone will ever agree with you and that others will not accept the government mandating how they think or what they believe.

That does not answer the question. That is why you don't believe we should be able to marry at all. Why should my legal, civil marriage license, issued by the state of California be treated differently than yours?

In california and other states that recognize it, it shouldn't be. If I move to California my Louisiana drivers license won't be valid and I will have to get a Cal license. Either we have states or we don't. If everything is controlled by the feds in DC, why have states?

A driver's license is not a marriage license. If a 40 year old marries his 15 year old 1st cousin in Alabama, that marriage license is valid in all 50 states. My civil marriage license, issued by the state of California is not valid in all 50 states like yours is. Please explain how that is equal application of the law.

Some counties ban the sale of alcoholic beverages. Some states ban smoking in all restaurants, some mandate smoking sections. Smoking and alcohol are legal in all states. Pot is legal in colorado and washington. Do you understand the concepts of states rights and local jurisdiction?
yes and this is not one of them.

A fundamental right for a man and a woman of different races to marry. It has nothing to do with gays.
Look up the other two cases. They weren't about interracial marriage. The 14th Amendment has to do with all Americans.
The 14th amendment was presented to the people that passed it as being about race, not gender as the need to have another amendment to allow women the right to vote some years later proves.

Besides that the 14th was the only amendment which had to be "reconsidered" under coercive threat. That includes the other slavery amendments the 13th and 15th.

That does not change what I said. The 14th Amendment, regardless of who it was originally written for or about has to do with all Americans, not just Americans of color.

The reason the 14th didn't give women the right to vote was because of the specific language in Section 2 having to do with voting.

So the historical context and the intent of the drafters of the 14th don't matter? You just assume that your interpretation is correct because it suits your agenda?

The 14th was about race, not sexual orientation.
false the founding fathers were smart enough to understand the the constitution was a living document.
and would be interpreted and changed as the country grew.
it's not stuck in the 18th century

totally untrue. The constitution was written very carefully to ensure that its words would not be misinterpreted in the future. It means what it says, not what some activist judge wants it to say.

Actually, you would be hard pressed to find a link between the onset of open homosexuality and the collapse of those empires. If you want to look at the Roman Empire, the emergence of Christianity occurred closer to the collapse than the emergence of homosexuality

Homosexuality was openly accepted in Rome throughout the period of the Empire. It was the Christians who started calling it a "sin". It was shortly after the emergence of the Christians that the Roman Empire collapsed

No, the truth is the most objective. Rome fell because it consumed itself in narcissism, greed, and perversions. it had nothing to do with religion.

What a childlike view of history

making your post meaningless.

Did you read it? what I said in that post is 100% true. you like your polls but don't like mine--------BFD
if you post something you think is bullshit as evidence, kinda makes you look stupid.

sorry if the whole thing is beyond your ablility to comprehend. I was using an example to show the foolishness of polls posted by gay agenda advocates. Sorry if the analogy was over your head.

thanks again.

Because of human biology. your entire existence is dominated by your gayness. Grow the fuck up and accept the fact that not everyone will ever agree with you and that others will not accept the government mandating how they think or what they believe.

That does not answer the question. That is why you don't believe we should be able to marry at all. Why should my legal, civil marriage license, issued by the state of California be treated differently than yours?

In california and other states that recognize it, it shouldn't be. If I move to California my Louisiana drivers license won't be valid and I will have to get a Cal license. Either we have states or we don't. If everything is controlled by the feds in DC, why have states?

A driver's license is not a marriage license. If a 40 year old marries his 15 year old 1st cousin in Alabama, that marriage license is valid in all 50 states. My civil marriage license, issued by the state of California is not valid in all 50 states like yours is. Please explain how that is equal application of the law.

Some counties ban the sale of alcoholic beverages. Some states ban smoking in all restaurants, some mandate smoking sections. Smoking and alcohol are legal in all states. Pot is legal in colorado and washington. Do you understand the concepts of states rights and local jurisdiction?
yes and this is not one of them.

Oh, but it is. thats why we are talking about it.

if you consider the truth to be childlike, thats your option. But it shows your ignorance once again,

will you switch to jake in this thread or wait for a new one?

thanks again.

my pleasure. :asshole:

false all the things you mentioned were part and parcel to the roman empire and had no effect on it's downfall ,that's the objective truth.
the truth you are shoveling is a christian morality tale to bolster that pov.

Look up the other two cases. They weren't about interracial marriage. The 14th Amendment has to do with all Americans.
The 14th amendment was presented to the people that passed it as being about race, not gender as the need to have another amendment to allow women the right to vote some years later proves.

Besides that the 14th was the only amendment which had to be "reconsidered" under coercive threat. That includes the other slavery amendments the 13th and 15th.

That does not change what I said. The 14th Amendment, regardless of who it was originally written for or about has to do with all Americans, not just Americans of color.

The reason the 14th didn't give women the right to vote was because of the specific language in Section 2 having to do with voting.

So the historical context and the intent of the drafters of the 14th don't matter? You just assume that your interpretation is correct because it suits your agenda?

false the founding fathers were smart enough to understand the the constitution was a living document.

totally untrue. The constitution was written very carefully to ensure that its words would not be misinterpreted in the future. It means what it says, not what some activist judge wants it to say.
bullshit ! the words are not being misinterpreted.
you only wish they were because they don't serve your bias and bigoted position.

false all the things you mentioned were part and parcel to the roman empire and had no effect on it's downfall ,that's the objective truth.

nope, you should invest in a world history 101 text. your left wing version is bullshit.

if you consider the truth to be childlike, thats your option. But it shows your ignorance once again,

there it is again the you're a sock dodge!
I smell a tantrum!

you only wish they were because they don't serve your bias and bigoted position.

when SCOTUS is 5/4 at least 4 or 5 of them are misinterpreting it.

thanks again.

my pleasure. :asshole:
:rofl:

I smell a tantrum!

RW and Jake are the same person. I have proven it before. Look at the writing style, the positions, the fact that they are never on the same thread.

I don't know what he thinks he gains by having two user names, but he does.

nope, you should invest in a world history 101 text. your left wing version is bullshit.
went to college, got a masters there is no left wing version of history.
however there is a right wing revisionist faux history movement ..

when SCOTUS is 5/4 at least 4 or 5 of them are misinterpreting it.
false they're only misinterpreting as i STATED BEFORE because it's not favoring your pov..
besides that's scotus's job to interpret the constitution so asshats like you don't...'

went to college, got a masters there is no left wing version of history.
however there is a right wing revisionist faux history movement ..

yeah, great. I went to college too and have an MBA from the liberal bastion known as Harvard business school.

In the past there was only one version of history, the truth as honest historians recorded it. Today's "historians" have injected their political bias into teaching history in order to brainwash our young into believing the liberal lies. That is terribly wrong. it makes us no better than the islamic madrassas.

I smell a tantrum!

RW and Jake are the same person. I have proven it before. Look at the writing style, the positions, the fact that they are never on the same thread.

I don't know what he thinks he gains by having two user names, but he does.
yep doc! it's a bad case of you're a sock itis .
you've proven nothing.

Forum List

Back