Louisiana's Newly Elected Congressman Backs Phil Robertsons Comments On Gays/Negroes

I certainly can call it that, since I lived there for a dozen years.

But feel free to make the case that Sleaziana is a haven for ethical fortitude.
Sleaziana -- where the DMV office is closed because it's Good Friday.
Sleaziana - where the Sorrento police department had to be completely disbanded due to rampant corruption.
Sleaziana-- where bumper stickers remind the populace to elect a felon so that they don't elect a Klansman.

Guess you'd rather focus on "Sleaziana" than my point. It figures.
I think Louisiana is a wonderful place full of rich American history that would make anyone proud to live there. Full of nice southern hospitality, great people, great hunting and fishing as well as LSU and Saints football. Corruption is in every state of the union and especially in the White House run by a non-natural born Citizen never Constitutionally eligible for the presidency. You said the Sorrento PD had to be disbanded do to corruption. How many police did they employ since the population is 1,400 people? As for Edwards and Duke, that was 23 years ago when Duke had not been in the Klan for a decade or more.
Arrest in the Czech Republic and dropping of the charges
On April 24, 2009, Duke, who had arrived in the Czech Republic on invitation by a Czech neo-Nazi Group known as Národní Odpor ("National Resistance")[151] to deliver three lectures in Prague and Brno to promote the translation of his book My Awakening into the Czech language.[151] He was arrested on suspicion of "denying or approving of the Nazi genocide and other Nazi crimes" and "promotion of movements seeking suppression of human rights," which are crimes in the Czech Republic punishable by up to three years' imprisonment. At the time of his arrest, Duke was reportedly guarded by members of the Národní Odpor.[152][153]
The Czech police accused Duke of promoting movements suppressing human rights.[154][155][156] The police released him early on April 25, 2009, on condition that he leave the country by midnight that same day.[157][158]
Duke's first lecture had been scheduled at Charles University in Prague, but it was canceled after university officials learned that neo-Nazis were planning to attend.[159] Some Czech politicians, including Interior Minister Ivan Langer and Human Rights and Minorities Minister Michael Kocáb, had previously expressed opposition to Duke's being allowed into the country.[152]
In September 2009, the office of the District Prosecutor for Prague dropped all charges, explaining that there was no evidence that David Duke had committed any crime.[160]

Expulsion from Italy, 2013
An Italian court ruled to expel Duke from Italy, reported Reuters in December 2013.[161] The 63-year-old Duke was living in a mountain village in Italy. Although Duke had been issued a visa to live in Malta and write, Italian police later found that Switzerland had issued a residence ban against Duke throughout a group of 26 countries including Italy. Duke's attorney said he had not decided, as of December 5, 2013 whether or not to appeal the decision.[161]
Election history

Main article: Electoral history of David Duke
Proposed 2012 presidential campaign

Duke claimed that thousands of Tea Party movement activists had urged him to run for president in 2012[162][163] and he was seriously considering entering the Republican Party primaries.[163] However, Duke ultimately did not contest the primaries or the 2012 presidential election, which was won by Barack Obama.[164]
In 2013, the Louisiana secretary of state does not list Duke as a registered voter in Louisiana on its "Voter Portal" website.[165]

David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What, exactly, is the point of this asshole post...?

It seems like gays and negroes are all the rage today. It's all anyone talks about.

It comes in cycles. Republicans hate the gays, then the blacks, then the Muslims and Hispanics. Then the atheists pop up, then women's rights, then it's scientists. Then back to the gays and blacks to start the cycle all over again.

It seems like gays and negroes are all the rage today. It's all anyone talks about.

It comes in cycles. Republicans hate the gays, then the blacks, then the Muslims and Hispanics. Then the atheists pop up, then women's rights, then it's scientists. Then back to the gays and blacks to start the cycle all over again.

you forgot to mention, at the beginning of your diatribe, about how libs hate the GOP's...

Far left propaganda alert!

And I do too. Vance Mcallister is from a small town called Oak Grove north of Phil's hometown of West Monroe where people duck, dove and deer hunt in northeast Louisiana as a way of life. He put out a statement where he backs Phil Robertson which was a noble thing to do.

bilde

Vance McAllister speaks out in support of Phil Robertson - KNOE 8 News; KNOE-TV; KNOE.com |

MONROE, La. (KNOE 8 News) - U.S. Congressman Vance McAllister is speaking out in favor of Phil Robertson in light of the recent article in "GQ Magazine."

McAllister who was endorsed by Robertson in his recent election campaign.

His statement is as follows:

"The Robertson's are great people and great friends of mine. Everyone is criticizing a reality star that became so popular by being himself. A real journalist asked Phil and real question and he gave him a real answer based on his opinion, and because it's not politically correct, people are turning on him. This is America where you have the right to say what you believe and what's in your heart. Everyone, including A&E should respect other people's opinions. It's not my place to judge anyone. People have to live by their own values. I, as I know Phil does, love the God we worship and all our neighbors, the 2 most important commandments and our core values.
I'll believe this BS the first time you or the congressman stick up for a muslim in the same situation. Until then, eat shit.

And I do too. Vance Mcallister is from a small town called Oak Grove north of Phil's hometown of West Monroe where people duck, dove and deer hunt in northeast Louisiana as a way of life. He put out a statement where he backs Phil Robertson which was a noble thing to do.

bilde

Vance McAllister speaks out in support of Phil Robertson - KNOE 8 News; KNOE-TV; KNOE.com |

MONROE, La. (KNOE 8 News) - U.S. Congressman Vance McAllister is speaking out in favor of Phil Robertson in light of the recent article in "GQ Magazine."

"The Robertson's are great people and great friends of mine. Everyone is criticizing a reality star that became so popular by being himself. A real journalist asked Phil and real question and he gave him a real answer based on his opinion, and because it's not politically correct, people are turning on him. This is America where you have the right to say what you believe and what's in your heart. Everyone, including A&E should respect other people's opinions. It's not my place to judge anyone. People have to live by their own values. I, as I know Phil does, love the God we worship and all our neighbors, the 2 most important commandments and our core values.
I'll believe this BS the first time you or the congressman stick up for a muslim in the same situation. Until then, eat shit.

there's practically no muslims up there in north Louisiana where these guys are from...

so... 'til that changes and/or you can point to an actual instance of negligence or bellicosity towards non-Christians on the part of the congressman,

you can eat shit, buddy...

Last edited:

bilde

Yes and the extremist Muslims just love gays, especially when they can hang them or stone them.

bilde

Yeah...............this IS America and you DO have the right to say whatever you believe.

However.........................

Remember...............this IS American and other people have the right to say what they think as well.

I can disagree with whatever someone says, and if I find it reprehensible, I can say that I do. Free speech means anyone can say whatever they want, and I as a U.S. Citizen (who also has the right of free speech) can respond and disagree with their opinions, especially if it's one that I really don't like.

And......................if Phil REALLY loves all his neighbors, can you tell us how he feels about those who are gay?

I'm guessing he doesn't love them, because he's too busy judging them.

It is going well but not well for gays. Also you immaturity is showing for calling Louisiana 'Sleaziana'. Grow up!

I certainly can call it that, since I lived there for a dozen years.

But feel free to make the case that Sleaziana is a haven for ethical fortitude.
Sleaziana -- where the DMV office is closed because it's Good Friday.
Sleaziana - where the Sorrento police department had to be completely disbanded due to rampant corruption.
Sleaziana-- where bumper stickers remind the populace to elect a felon so that they don't elect a Klansman.

Guess you'd rather focus on "Sleaziana" than my point. It figures.
I think Louisiana is a wonderful place full of rich American history that would make anyone proud to live there. Full of nice southern hospitality, great people, great hunting and fishing as well as LSU and Saints football. Corruption is in every state of the union and especially in the White House run by a non-natural born Citizen never Constitutionally eligible for the presidency. You said the Sorrento PD had to be disbanded do to corruption. How many police did they employ since the population is 1,400 people? As for Edwards and Duke, that was 23 years ago when Duke had not been in the Klan for a decade or more.

You're one of those birther idiots, ain't ya? Obama's mother was American, which means that he is also American, no matter where she gave birth.

I mean................McCain was born to American parents in Panama.

Cruz was born of an American mother and a Cuban father in Canada.

Obama was born of an American mother in an American state called Hawaii.

I'd say that makes him just as much (if not more) of an American citizen than either McCain or Cruz.

Louisiana's Newly Elected Congressman Backs Phil Robertsons Comments On Gays/Negroes

Of course he does. So do I. In fact most Americans believe in free speech. No surprise there.

You know the suspension of Phil by A&E might actually mean something if they had not been airing a Duck Dynasty marathon all day staring Phil which is still going on as I type this. Doesn't that tell you just how truly upset A&E is over this whole thing? Money trumped outrage.

It proves A&E are hypocrites on a phenomenal scale.[/QUOTE]

NO, it doesn't. What it "proves" is that the multi millionaire with the crazy beard and the show he broadcasts on, knows how to boost ratings and make more money selling shit you don't need. I mean, come on, how many "duck calls" do you need?

It amazes me that both sides think this shit of his really means something.

If there were 50 million gay guys that were all "duck hunters", ole Phil wouldn't have wanted to offend them. So he would have kept his mouth shut and found another way to boost rating and sales.

bilde

there's practically no muslims up there in north Louisiana where these guys are from...

so... 'til that changes and/or you can point to an actual instance of negligence or bellicosity towards non-Christians on the part of the congressman,

you can eat shit, buddy...

Billy billy billy..................they don't understand it.............the south. They don't understand it all. So when you are talking to them you might as well be the swedish chef.

And they don't want to know you. Because they are programmed to hate you.

You know the suspension of Phil by A&E might actually mean something if they had not been airing a Duck Dynasty marathon all day staring Phil which is still going on as I type this. Doesn't that tell you just how truly upset A&E is over this whole thing? Money trumped outrage.

NO, it doesn't. What it "proves" is that the multi millionaire with the crazy beard and the show he broadcasts on, knows how to boost ratings and make more money selling shit you don't need. I mean, come on, how many "duck calls" do you need?

If there were 50 million gay guys that were all "duck hunters", ole Phil wouldn't have wanted to offend them. So he would have kept his mouth shut and found another way to boost rating and sales.

Dumb fuck city dweller. I peg you as female because even a guy wouldn't be this stupid to put up your post.

You think every one watching the show is a duck hunter? :lol: I don't even know where to begin going after you.

I mean, come on, how many "duck calls" do you need?.
If you're a true duck hunter you should know?

You just posted one hell of a rationalization.

Dumb fuck city dweller. I peg you as female because even a guy wouldn't be this stupid to put up your post.

You think every one watching the show is a duck hunter? :lol: I don't even know where to begin going after you.

Well what a stupid fucking bitch you are. And can't read. But lets get together and pass some insults back and forth. Ready bitch?

That might make sense if they needed a rating or sales boost Duck Dynasty is one of if not the highest rated shows on cable and was before all of this mess and Duck Commander stuff has sales through the roof.

Well what a stupid fucking bitch you are. And can't read. But lets get together and pass some insults back and forth. Ready bitch?

I always come to the call of the dance.

I bet you don't even know it.

:lol:

That I do.

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back