Louisiana's Newly Elected Congressman Backs Phil Robertsons Comments On Gays/Negroes

And I do too. Vance Mcallister is from a small town called Oak Grove north of Phil's hometown of West Monroe where people duck, dove and deer hunt in northeast Louisiana as a way of life. He put out a statement where he backs Phil Robertson which was a noble thing to do.

bilde

Vance McAllister speaks out in support of Phil Robertson - KNOE 8 News; KNOE-TV; KNOE.com |

MONROE, La. (KNOE 8 News) - U.S. Congressman Vance McAllister is speaking out in favor of Phil Robertson in light of the recent article in "GQ Magazine."

McAllister who was endorsed by Robertson in his recent election campaign.

His statement is as follows:

"The Robertson's are great people and great friends of mine. Everyone is criticizing a reality star that became so popular by being himself. A real journalist asked Phil and real question and he gave him a real answer based on his opinion, and because it's not politically correct, people are turning on him. This is America where you have the right to say what you believe and what's in your heart. Everyone, including A&E should respect other people's opinions. It's not my place to judge anyone. People have to live by their own values. I, as I know Phil does, love the God we worship and all our neighbors, the 2 most important commandments and our core values.

I'm happy for him.

One of my friends today said, about this issue, that "real Christians of the earth are not going to be counseled by the far right reactionary heretical evangelical and fundamentalists who do not know Jesus or God's mystery. God's judgment is His own not that of those who would usurp His authority."

And what's it got to do with politics?

Apparently Sleaziana has a(nother) Congresscritter who doesn't know what the First Amendment is.

Yeah that should go well.

It is going well but not well for gays. Also you immaturity is showing for calling Louisiana 'Sleaziana'. Grow up!

Oh? I've not seen any appreciable difference in my life. Yours?

One of my friends today said, about this issue, that "real Christians of the earth are not going to be counseled by the far right reactionary heretical evangelical and fundamentalists who do not know Jesus or God's mystery. God's judgment is His own not that of those who would usurp His authority."

We can't talk that long.

:lmao:

You have no worry about me preaching to you. You're good to go.

But you will in the end wish I would have.

And I do too.

Why do you support this, exactly?

"Women with women. Men with men. They committed indecent acts with one another. And they received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. They're full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant God haters. They are heartless. They are faithless. They are senseless. They are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil."

'Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson: Five more debate-worthy quotes - latimes.com

Bullshit quote.

Just get it from the bible will you?

Phil Robertson said it, and no that quote is not in the Bible. It's a made up quote by Robertson with some mangled phrases from the Bible in it.

And interestingly, I've only heard one conservative on the board disagree with what it says.

The Lord and I are good, td. I call him "Lord" and He calls me by my first name. Phil has a right to his belief, but I think he misjudges the Lord on this, which is my right to think. :lol:

Last edited:
And I do too.

"Women with women. Men with men. They committed indecent acts with one another. And they received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. They're full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant God haters. They are heartless. They are faithless. They are senseless. They are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil."

Because it's the truth!

It appears most conservatives agree with you.

It is also thus proof that everything and anything GLAAD and other Americans have done to protest this kind of bigotry is justified.

And I do too. Vance Mcallister is from a small town called Oak Grove north of Phil's hometown of West Monroe where people duck, dove and deer hunt in northeast Louisiana as a way of life. He put out a statement where he backs Phil Robertson which was a noble thing to do.

bilde

Vance McAllister speaks out in support of Phil Robertson - KNOE 8 News; KNOE-TV; KNOE.com |

MONROE, La. (KNOE 8 News) - U.S. Congressman Vance McAllister is speaking out in favor of Phil Robertson in light of the recent article in "GQ Magazine."

"The Robertson's are great people and great friends of mine. Everyone is criticizing a reality star that became so popular by being himself. A real journalist asked Phil and real question and he gave him a real answer based on his opinion, and because it's not politically correct, people are turning on him. This is America where you have the right to say what you believe and what's in your heart. Everyone, including A&E should respect other people's opinions. It's not my place to judge anyone. People have to live by their own values. I, as I know Phil does, love the God we worship and all our neighbors, the 2 most important commandments and our core values.

Vicious little fucker really knows what side of the his bread the butter is on.

Is he in one of the gerrymandered districts? If so, they're stuck with the racist little shit.

Yeah, I'm sick of the constant racism from the useless right. Sick of subsidizing the southern rw's who don't bother to work for a living.

Bullshit quote.

Just get it from the bible will you?

he is still parading his ignorance after he has been schooled already 2 or 3 times?

I offered up about 30 versions of the Bible for someone to find the quote in and nobody could, including you.

Now grow up or shut up.

bilde

Vicious little fucker .
Yea this Christian family man looks real vicious doesn't he?

44854205001_2846039050001_video-still-for-video-2846261557001.jpg

Bigotry?

All the man said was he didn't understand why you wanted to fuck a man up the ass.

All he said was he found a vagina a better hole to put his dick in.

NOW if you find that offensive. Welcome to Walmart. :lol:

All he said is he didn't understand why a man would want to fuck a guy up the ass?

Geeze louize now we're the crazy ones for not wanting to fuck each other up the ass?

This is mental. This is crazy.

bilde

Vicious little fucker .
Yea this Christian family man looks real vicious doesn't he?

44854205001_2846039050001_video-still-for-video-2846261557001.jpg

OMG they are gorgeous. But watch that little one on the left in the bottom of the corner.

Little SOB looks like he could be a Democrat. Watch that little guy :lol:

You know the suspension of Phil by A&E might actually mean something if they had not been airing a Duck Dynasty marathon all day staring Phil which is still going on as I type this. Doesn't that tell you just how truly upset A&E is over this whole thing? Money trumped outrage.

It proves A&E are hypocrites on a phenomenal scale.

No...it proves you've been had.

Bigotry?

All the man said was he didn't understand why you wanted to fuck a man up the ass.

All he said was he found a vagina a better hole to put his dick in.

NOW if you find that offensive. Welcome to Walmart. :lol:

All he said is he didn't understand why a man would want to fuck a guy up the ass?

No, he said the above that I quoted, which says, effectively, that gays are not and cannot be Christians.

The more conservatives who admit they embrace what Robertson said about gays, the better.

We can't talk that long.

:lmao:

You have no worry about me preaching to you. You're good to go.

But you will in the end wish I would have.

Why?

Forum List

Back