Louisiana's Newly Elected Congressman Backs Phil Robertsons Comments On Gays/Negroes

Dumb fuck city dweller. I peg you as female because even a guy wouldn't be this stupid to put up your post.

You think every one watching the show is a duck hunter? :lol: I don't even know where to begin going after you.

Well what a stupid fucking bitch you are. And can't read. But lets get together and pass some insults back and forth. Ready bitch?

If there were 50 million gay duck hunters there would be no ducks...they would all be dead of anal defeatherization

Yanno......................duck dynasty has been picked up for another run.

They've also decided to keep the racist.

I hope that A and E lose a lot of money by supporting this racist asshole.

If that fucking redneck came up to my house, I'd punch him in the face and tell his sorry ass to leave my property.

Sorry.....................I do not like rednecks (they are bigots for the most part) and I don't like duck dynasty, because they're rednecks pretending to be like the rest of us.

I'd really like one of them (especially the patriarch) to come to my property. It would be fun to bloody his nose.

I certainly can call it that, since I lived there for a dozen years.

But feel free to make the case that Sleaziana is a haven for ethical fortitude.
Sleaziana -- where the DMV office is closed because it's Good Friday.
Sleaziana - where the Sorrento police department had to be completely disbanded due to rampant corruption.
Sleaziana-- where bumper stickers remind the populace to elect a felon so that they don't elect a Klansman.

Guess you'd rather focus on "Sleaziana" than my point. It figures.

and what is wrong with being closed on Good Friday? :rolleyes:
They might work on the President's Day or any other meaningless holiday

Good Friday is not a holiday, that's what.
Yes, it IS.
And if the people decided to substitute other holiday for Good Friday - who are you to object?

Yanno......................duck dynasty has been picked up for another run.

They've also decided to keep the racist.

I hope that A and E lose a lot of money by supporting this racist asshole.

If that fucking redneck came up to my house, I'd punch him in the face and tell his sorry ass to leave my property.

Sorry.....................I do not like rednecks (they are bigots for the most part) and I don't like duck dynasty, because they're rednecks pretending to be like the rest of us.

I'd really like one of them (especially the patriarch) to come to my property. It would be fun to bloody his nose.

Actually rednecks would never pretend to be "...like the rest of us." because the average redneck is so much more intelligent and less bigoted than the likes of you to ever pull it off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back