🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

Yeah, and it's not just some posters here, the media say it, the Border Patrol says it; the numbers are irrefutable, and the rise is all since Biden was elected and undid all of Trump's work.
The wall hasn’t come down.

Just shows that the wall isn’t the main issue.

No, he didn't tear it down, but he stopped construction with large sections incomplete. Finish it and it will slow the flow.
The 450 miles hasn’t done much to stop illegal immigration.

I don’t think it’s realistic to expect Democrats to complete the dumb task that you guys were too incompetent to complete.

While it is true that it takes the wall, along with sound policy like "Remain in Mexico" (Which Biden was just forced to reinstate), you do realize that in the information I gave you Trump had 3 times LESS illegal immigrants than currently entering under Biden, who is on track for 2 million in his first year.
You’re still failing to see the point.

There was much wall that was built and still lead to an increase in illegal immigration.

Your. Stupid. Wall. Hasn’t. Helped.

There was much wall that was built and still lead to an increase in illegal immigration.

BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THE ILLEGAL. IGNORE THE WHINERS WHO DON'T WANT YOU TO.

Eventually we will realize we are at war. The problem will be eliminated with just an hour of limited military action on the border and key military strikes in Central and South America. The real problem is when we stop the payouts and benefits to people living here internally. It will be like a drug withdrawal.

The 450 miles hasn’t done much to stop illegal immigration.

I don’t think it’s realistic to expect Democrats to complete the dumb task that you guys were too incompetent to complete.
How can it when Biden is handing out free passes to cross the border?

Forum List

Back