Love This Woman! Obama Hates Her!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this woman can tell it like it is, love it!!! She reminds me of myself, not bragging? Just FACT!

DEFENDING THE WEST

JIHAD ATTACKS IN PARIS: THIS IS WAR
Exclusive: Pamela Geller reveals 1 common thread among all terrorists
Published: 31 mins ago

Pamela-Geller_avatar.jpg
PAMELA GELLER Email | Archive

After the Islamic jihad massacre in Paris, French President Francois Hollande said the attacks were an “act of war,” committed by “a terrorist army, the Islamic State group, a jihadist army, against France, against the values that we defend everywhere in the world, against what we are: A free country that means something to the whole planet.”

Hollande promised that France would “be merciless toward the barbarians of Islamic State group,” and would “act by all means anywhere, inside or outside the country.”

Note the marked difference in leadership between Hollande, hardly a tough guy persona, and the weak, silly verbal diarrhea of Barack Obama. He called the massacre “an attack on humanity,” while never naming the attackers or the ideology behind the attack. His foreign policy is an attack on humanity and freedom. And Saturday, John Kerry maintained Obama’s Shariah policy and would only refer to “violent extremist” groups.

Meanwhile, according to NBC, “Paris residents were using the hashtag #PorteOuverte – French for ‘open door’ – on Twitter to offer safe haven to strangers stranded after a string of deadly attacks Friday night.” Everyone is congratulating himself over this hashtag. “Twitter users in other countries,” NBC reported, “also began using the hashtag to share their delight that social media was being used for a good cause.”

“Delight?” Forgive me, but I would expect nothing less. Just because savages are at war with us doesn’t mean that we should be less human.

Read more at Jihad attacks in Paris: This is war

"GTP"
Love-Has-No-Gender-47898841547.jpeg

Lol the right suddenly in love with Hollande

Yo, they are both alike, but when something like this happens in your Country? And you know it`s your fault? You turn mean, or your Party loses the next election? Like the Democrats in this Country who will now lose the next election!!!

"GTP"

"Love This Woman! Obama Hates Her!!!"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

And Geller is herself a liar and bigot, seeking to propagate her unwarranted hatred of Islam and Muslims.

"Love This Woman! Obama Hates Her!!!"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

And Geller is herself a liar and bigot, seeking to propagate her unwarranted hatred of Islam and Muslims.

Yo, sounds like a "JEALOUS" response?

"GTP"
1346383155_god-devil (1).jpg

Forum List

Back