Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

there are thousands still waiting outside ! the place is packed now ! it is still being filled by people going through the screening temp checks ect ! face it dems Trump has begun his campaign ! when is creepy Beijing Biden going to leave the basement ! i doubt sleepy Joe wants to debate Trump.
Oh, he did and came to an empty crowd
343C4F7A-4034-465A-9CBE-4DF08BA8B0E5.jpeg
A64725DA-204D-4B41-B1D9-B491A5B47332.jpeg

LOL @ the idiots making the assertion that Trump's popularity is fading because the arena's not packed. They don't seem to take into account two things:

1. There's a pandemic still going on. Those idiot protesters don't seem to care, so fuck em. Evidently Trump-supporters are more responsible than your average lefturd.

2. There were also threats of antifa violence. Can you blame people for not showing up en masse?

The jackoffs are getting their news for CNN who doesn't ever tell the truth. Try another outlet.

I'm watching it now, and the place looks packed. :dunno:
Just another useless post by the Never Trumpers. They only wished there was a small crowd. I am watching it now, and it's jammed packed. They must be watching it from CNN (the only station like likes to edit their programs. And use other rallies without showing Trump. To make it appear that is really what is going on.)

CNN-CreamOfFakeNews.jpg

Anyone else notice that even though they handed out masks and hand sanitizer when they entered, very few of those inside are wearing masks?

Enclosed area, no wind circulation, lots of people chanting and screaming, spreading droplets and very few are wearing masks. What could possibly go wrong?
They are serving their master

I don’t think they had ever planned to use all of the upper section. Nonetheless the usual liberal fake highjinks prove fake and false once again. The delay in filling the arena to its intended capacity was due to “protestors” blocking entrances.

Actually, I'm a bit more concerned that there is a very good chance that a lot of those in attendance could become infected, and, because Tulsa isn't that far from Amarillo, many of them could end up bringing the virus back here and causing our cases to spike yet again. And, that would be a shame, because Amarillo has finally managed to flatten the curve over here.
Remind me, did you complain even ONCE about the crowds of rioters and protestors? Or is that different for some reason?

Forum List

Back