Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

It is being reported that turnout in Trump's really today was way below expectations.
Sad .

Could it be, is it possible, is the bloom off the rose???
Are we actually seeing the erosion of support that the polls indicate are happening?

I’ve explained that excessive false emotions exude an antigen that kills the virus as long as the protestors are unbathed for days and no further than 6 inches from one another.

Last edited:
The left is hilarious, they were so concerned about Wuhan virus and large crowds, and urging President Trump supporters to stay home.

Now you’re complaining about supposed “low turnout”?

Could it be, is it possible, is the bloom off the rose???
Are we actually seeing the erosion of support that the polls indicate are happening?

He cancelled it for security reasons due to the riot loons.

there are thousands still waiting outside ! the place is packed now ! it is still being filled by people going through the screening temp checks ect ! face it dems Trump has begun his campaign ! when is creepy Beijing Biden going to leave the basement ! i doubt sleepy Joe wants to debate Trump.
Yidnar shows the insecurity of Trump supporters. They lie to justify why the rally attendance did not meet expectations.

A secure person would say it did not meet expectations, big deal.

Trump continually shows the insecurity. He lies continually to to make himself look better. He cannot accept any negativity.

Insecure scum.

The left is hilarious, they were so concerned about Wuhan virus and large crowds, and urging President Trump supporters to stay home.

Now you’re complaining about supposed “low turnout”?
If Trump supporters are listening to the left and doing what they say, they soon will be supporting Trump's opponent.

1592702230753.png

Actually, I'm a bit more concerned that there is a very good chance that a lot of those in attendance could become infected, and, because Tulsa isn't that far from Amarillo, many of them could end up bringing the virus back here and causing our cases to spike yet again. And, that would be a shame, because Amarillo has finally managed to flatten the curve over here.

I hope you blame Trump.....
It just wouldn't feel right if you didn't.
If you die.....it's ok.....you can still vote Democrat.

Jo

It is being reported that turnout in Trump's really today was way below expectations.
Sad .

Actually it's quite the opposite it's being reported that the turnout is much higher than what was expected.
Your desperation is noted though.

Jo

I don’t think they had ever planned to use all of the upper section. Nonetheless the usual liberal fake highjinks prove fake and false once again. The delay in filling the arena to its intended capacity was due to “protestors” blocking entrances.
Didn't plant to use the upper section?!?! They were expecting a million people! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Just another useless post by the Never Trumpers. They only wished there was a small crowd. I am watching it now, and it's jammed packed. They must be watching it from CNN (the only station like likes to edit their programs. And use other rallies without showing Trump. To make it appear that is really what is going on.)

View attachment 352868
CNN isn't showing the cult rally.

Well considering that the campaign and the mayor et al were expecting some ridiculous number like 100,000, is it any wonder it's lower than that? Live shots do not show a crowd still waiting outside.

I don't think it's a reflection of his popularity--I think it's a reflection of the Covid thing. People have more sense than to risk their health for a rally.
And that’s the problem for Trump.

The ‘rally’ was supposed to be an act of defiance against the health experts, medical facts, and the truth concerning the pandemic – there would be a big turnout of participants not wearing masks, not practicing social distancing, and not getting sick, ‘proof’ that the pandemic is a ‘hoax.’

If Trump supporters aren’t coming out because of concerns contracting COVID-19, Trump’s rhetoric about the pandemic being ‘over’ falls flat.

Sad .

And do NOT forget about the llamas. HOW they got TO the rally is a mystery. A bit like the mystery of the Fearsome Frightening Flying Boisterous Baboons of Borneo. You REALLY have to watch out for THESE beasts. They're VERY fast, and have REALLY sharp teeth! Not to mention funny looking butts..................

And do NOT forget about the llamas. HOW they got TO the rally is a mystery. A bit like the mystery of the Fearsome Frightening Flying Boisterous Baboons of Borneo. You REALLY have to watch out for THESE beasts. They're VERY fast, and have REALLY sharp teeth! Not to mention funny looking butts..................
And they DO like asparagus.................

Forum List

Back