Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

Biden doesn't need to hold rallies? lol
Is that going to be your excuse when he loses?
Hillary had several, one was she didn't go to certain states as much as excuse me President Trump did.
other than that it was Russia Russia Russia lol
So those rallies help and joe doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning
They certainly helped Trump because he's a showman. Most people love a good show with lots of hooping, hollering and one liners. However, people do tire of it as we can see. The Trump show is pretty much the same thing over and over with outrageous statements mixed with obvious lies, threats, and misstatements. I have to admit I did attend a Trump rally in 2016 and found it very entertaining but certainly not very informative because I was very familiar with the Trump spiel.

There you go, believing the media narrative instead of seeing with your own eyes and thinking with your own brain.

Actually, that is the reason I posted the links with videos, so that anyone could see that Trump had a really bad time at his Tulsa rally. This is probably the saddest I've seen him so far.

And no, I'm not believing the media narrative, I'm using my own eyes to watch the video, and he does NOT look like a happy man. He looks like someone who is pissed that things didn't go like he planned.

They certainly helped Trump because he's a showman. Most people love a good show with lots of hooping, hollering and one liners. However, people do tire of it as we can see. The Trump show is pretty much the same thing over and over with outrageous statements mixed with obvious lies, threats, and misstatements. I have to admit I did attend a Trump rally in 2016 and found it very entertaining but certainly not very informative because I was very familiar with the Trump spiel.

Trump's speeches have pretty much been the same old same old since 2016. He bitches about people he thinks are against him, tells everyone how great he is (without telling what he did that was so great), and then attacks whoever he thinks will get him political points.

Only problem is, nothing new has come from his speeches since he first started, and the world has vastly changed since then.

Biden is a sham artist
Biden hates blacks
Biden said of obama if it was a few years ago obama would be serving him drinks
You attended a trump rally is like saying bull have tits
lol you're so fucking transparent

LOL

Following polls.

You do realize that none of them actually reflect the will of the people but are tools to influence the people. I still recall the polls just prior to Hillary being embarrassed in 2016.

People who follow polls will follow anything.

i don't follow them - just correcting the poster...

Actually, that is the reason I posted the links with videos, so that anyone could see that Trump had a really bad time at his Tulsa rally. This is probably the saddest I've seen him so far.

And no, I'm not believing the media narrative, I'm using my own eyes to watch the video, and he does NOT look like a happy man. He looks like someone who is pissed that things didn't go like he planned.
if that were true and you weren't believing the narrative the media is feeding you you would know those polls showing Biden leading aren't true.

She openly gloats about her and her parties fear and she doesn't even realize it. What a great way to motivate Trump supporters. Similar to CNN knocking Trumps rally as a failure, meanwhile their horse is stuck in the stable whining about others expressing their liberty.

Notice, like so many, she can't say anything positive about Biden or talk about his great policies, it's "hey we cost Trump a hundred thousand supporters. Woohoo, we bad ass for democracy!"

AOC gloats that Trump’s Tulsa turnout was sabotaged by ‘teens on TikTok’

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez appeared to take pleasure Saturday night in reports that the turnout for President Trump’s Tulsa, Okla., rally was lower than expected.

In a Twitter post, Ocasio-Cortez claimed the Trump campaign had been scammed by teenage anti-Trump activists who allegedly reserved scores of tickets for the Tulsa event online – then failed to show up, thus preventing others from being able to attend.

“Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok,” the New York Democrat wrote in response to a Twitter message by Trump 2020 Campaign chief Brad Parscale, who argued that “Radical protestors” in Tulsa had prevented some of the president’s supporters from entering the BOK Center, where the rally was held.

AOC is so good at trolling inept, unfit, criminal dj tramp...

1592866670575.png

If it is true, then they probably saved some lives. I'm sure there were some Typhoid Larrys in the crowd.

Didn't say anything about the polls, you did. I simply said that Trump was looking upset and sad when he got off Marine 1 at the WH. And, from watching the videos, he was pretty upset.
You are a liar
Trump DID celebrate Father's Day. He had his son do an interview with him that he put up on the 'net. Guess he doesn't like FOX anymore, since they started saying he's lagging in the polls.

You can cherry pick whatever you want, Big Retard 1775, but the fact of the matter is she was projected to win with a slight majority and popular vote wise, she did. Even in the individual state polls she was within the margin of error; they just happened to break the other way. I'm not going to rehash the reality with you dipshits over and over. Scream about polls all you want. They said you were going to get your asses handed to you in 2018 and that's exactly what happened and you were all repeating the same dumb shit about imaginary Republican landslides leading up to that election too. If you want to believe from now until November that there is some big polling conspiracy taking place go right ahead. You'll be the one jumping off of a building on the night of the election, not me. You were having a melt down yesterday over the underwhelming turn out of this rally, so I can only imagine how unhinged you'll be when he loses altogether just like the polling and fund raising all indicate he will.

Forum List

Back