Low Confidence in Trump Wordwide

I seem to remember the right claiming that Obama was embarrassing the country and now that we see evidence that it's actually Trump who is an embarrassment it all of the sudden doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks.

Anyone else notice liberals prefer talk about Trump's popularity as opposed accomplishments?

His accomplishments whatever that is are overwhelmed by self inflicted wounds, lies, ignorance, thuggery, bullying, hypocrite and more lies and more lies. Like a little kid always doing something dumb.
It's not only the liberals blasting Trump several GOPs are also speaking against Trump immaturity. How difficult is that for you to wake up?

We are also in the brink of war.

Trump is also less likable than former U.S. President Barack Obama – by a significant margin.
Not to me. That's what matters most to me, not the opinion of a jackass on the internet. What is it with you libtards anyway? You actually think people will drop their principles to goose step behind your opinion pollings? And no, the world was not polled and even then it doesn't say the whole world.

You have got to be playing games here, no one capable of logging onto a forum is this stupid.

All you have to do is read the link stupid.
Read my answer, stupid. Or have an adult walk you through it.

Anyone else notice liberals prefer talk about Trump's popularity as opposed accomplishments?

His accomplishments whatever that is are overwhelmed by self inflicted wounds, lies, ignorance, thuggery, bullying, hypocrite and more lies and more lies. Like a little kid always doing something dumb.
It's not only the liberals blasting Trump several GOPs are also speaking against Trump immaturity. How difficult is that for you to wake up?

I like what he's done so far, your ignorance/denial/stupidity isn't someone else's problem. The manchild Obama was very immature and I didn't like anything he did. Your opinion doesn't steamroll right over reality and what's important to others. Sorry that it needed explaining to you.

I like what he's done so far, your ignorance/denial/stupidity isn't someone else's problem. The manchild Obama was very immature and I didn't like anything he did. Your opinion doesn't steamroll right over reality and what's important to others. Sorry that it needed explaining to you.

You don't care about my opinion? Ask me me if I care.
Trump popularity here and overseas are the lowest and worst ever in history of America. I know you are low class poor citizen but I just want to tell you that.
If he keep going that way he is doing right now dividing America ------He will end up the most hated president in US history.
Remember what I told you he only won 63 millions votes------ that number of supporters are fastly dwindling. So you better brace yourself.
BTW Obama' popularity here and overseas is very impressive. Right not Trump cannot come close to Obama's decency, IQ, leadership style and role model as a president.
Trump? Nah

Wipe the foaming off you mouth and drink more toilet water.

Last edited:
What that world-wide poll clearly shows, is what should ultimately be embarrassing to both Trump and his acolytes is this.....Russia seems to "love" him more than they loved Obama.....and one HAS to wonder why.......and Israel seem to "like" Trump a bit more than they liked Obama.......and THAT is it......

So, "Make Russia great again" would be a more apropos slogan to place on Trump's Chinese-made baseball caps.....

Because Trump is smart enough to realize that the Cold War is over and he is not living in the past.

THat's what you meant, right?

REALLY? If he is not living in the past and just look at in front of him that will be dumb. Don't you think? Remember it is NOT what he said it is what he do. Meaning he is a LIAR. You may want to read this link to update yourself. He is not a leader, politician a tactician or anything but a business man.
In order to end the Cold War----- Do you honestly believe Putin will give up his interest in Eastern Europe, Middle East, Afghanistan etc etc etc just for the sake of Trump? What happened to him if he did that after Trump is gone?

On the other hand -------- Do you honestly believe Trump will give up US interest to Russia? That is a very big question that I cannot answer because of his actions acting like a puppet of Putin.
That's the difference.

U.S. troops begin deployment across Eastern Europe, despite Donald Trump’s Russian comments | Toronto Star

1. The Cold War is actually OVER. The question is should we have another. My answer is FUCK NO.

2. In the absence of the Cold War, and the Soviet Union, Putin's interests in Eastern Europe and Afghanistan and even the ME, is not a problem for US. Russia is a declining nation, a rapidly declining nation and expanding an "empire" would only hasten it's decline.

3. What US interest in Russia?

4. None of his actions are that of a puppet. Stop taking bat shit crazy.

1. Your answer is No but who are you to say no when we have good numbers of US soldiers in Poland and other countries with impressive military gears.
2. Well Putin doesn't think that way. You should ask why his neighbors are scared to death of Putin asking help from US.
3. Very minor except Exxon. But Trump think there is a gold in Russia. Remember Russia is the major adversary of US not the ISIS.
4. If he is not a puppet why is Trump acting like one? Despite with all the evidence shown to him he still keep defending Putin against his own intelligence.

1. During the Cold War, we normally had a quarter millions American troops stationed in West Germany. How many do we have now in POland?

The Cold War is over.

2. Putin does think that way, because he has a good idea of the limits of Russian power.

3.a. Agreed, no major interests.

3b. Trump wants good relations with Russia. Russia is not major adversary.

4. Because the Deep State are a bunch of assholes who don't like having to share the government with an outsider. Fuck them.

China is utterly terrified that there MIGHT be an US president who might do something about their predatory trade.

Yeah.....Trump's appeal to china to hold back NK's belligerence certainly "worked"....sure, China is "utterly terrified"........LOL

China is heavily dependent on the massive trade surplus with the US to prop up their shitty country.

Of course they are terrified.

Not really... China is safe, Trump is not driving up prices by starting a trade war...

The right is so stupid when it comes to global economics... They truly think for they to win someone else must loose...

China is not safe. They have failed to live up to their primary leverage, ie reining in NOrth Korea.

We are already in a trade war. We just have not been fighting back.

I do not think that for US to win someone else has to lose.

BUt a lot of other national governments are acting as though they think that way.

"Richard Evans of British Aerospace explained: “Airbus is going to attack the Americans, including Boeing, until they bleed and scream.” And another executive said, “If Airbus has to give away planes, we will do it.” "

Trump is doing just fine. If the left says worldwide, people have low confidence in Trump it only means that worldwide, people have high confidence in Trump and that's okay. It's just as it should be.

What that world-wide poll clearly shows, is what should ultimately be embarrassing to both Trump and his acolytes is this.....Russia seems to "love" him more than they loved Obama.....and one HAS to wonder why.......and Israel seem to "like" Trump a bit more than they liked Obama.......and THAT is it......

So, "Make Russia great again" would be a more apropos slogan to place on Trump's Chinese-made baseball caps.....

Because Trump is smart enough to realize that the Cold War is over and he is not living in the past.

REALLY? If he is not living in the past and just look at in front of him that will be dumb. Don't you think? Remember it is NOT what he said it is what he do. Meaning he is a LIAR. You may want to read this link to update yourself. He is not a leader, politician a tactician or anything but a business man.
In order to end the Cold War----- Do you honestly believe Putin will give up his interest in Eastern Europe, Middle East, Afghanistan etc etc etc just for the sake of Trump? What happened to him if he did that after Trump is gone?

On the other hand -------- Do you honestly believe Trump will give up US interest to Russia? That is a very big question that I cannot answer because of his actions acting like a puppet of Putin.
That's the difference.

U.S. troops begin deployment across Eastern Europe, despite Donald Trump’s Russian comments | Toronto Star

1. The Cold War is actually OVER. The question is should we have another. My answer is FUCK NO.

2. In the absence of the Cold War, and the Soviet Union, Putin's interests in Eastern Europe and Afghanistan and even the ME, is not a problem for US. Russia is a declining nation, a rapidly declining nation and expanding an "empire" would only hasten it's decline.

1. Your answer is No but who are you to say no when we have good numbers of US soldiers in Poland and other countries with impressive military gears.
2. Well Putin doesn't think that way. You should ask why his neighbors are scared to death of Putin asking help from US.
3. Very minor except Exxon. But Trump think there is a gold in Russia. Remember Russia is the major adversary of US not the ISIS.
4. If he is not a puppet why is Trump acting like one? Despite with all the evidence shown to him he still keep defending Putin against his own intelligence.

1. During the Cold War, we normally had a quarter millions American troops stationed in West Germany. How many do we have now in POland?

The Cold War is over.

2. Putin does think that way, because he has a good idea of the limits of Russian power.

4. Because the Deep State are a bunch of assholes who don't like having to share the government with an outsider. Fuck them.

1. So why are we sending more troops and heavy military equipment in that region?
2. Nah...... Putin invaded Ukraine that is why his neighbors are nervous.
3. No major interest but Trump think there are like we need more oil.
4. That is sad. Instead of relying his own intelligence----- Instead he is against defending Putin. Who in the world will do that?

That's the difference.

The Cold War is over.

1. So why are we sending more troops and heavy military equipment in that region?
4. That is sad. Instead of relying his own intelligence----- Instead he is against defending Putin. Who in the world will do that?

1. I asked you how many troops we have in Poland, compared to the quarter million we had in west germany in the cold war. You did not answer.

2. The Ukraine, which he did not conquer, is not rebuilding the soviet union. It could have been a start on rebuilding a slightly Greater Russia, but the Ukraine remains unconquered. The Crimea is not a major shift in the balance of power.

3. Link to support your claim.

4. NOthing in your response addresses my answer to your previous question. THus my point stands as the final point.

Because the Deep State are a bunch of assholes who don't like having to share the government with an outsider. Fuck them.

Low Confidence in Trump Wordwide

Emmanuel Macron weasels his way to the front of G20 photo to stand by Donald Trump--LOL

--LOL

Trump popularity here and overseas are the lowest and worst ever in history of America. I know you are low class poor citizen but I just want to tell you that.
If he keep going that way he is doing right now dividing America ------He will end up the most hated president in US history.
Remember what I told you he only won 63 millions votes------ that number of supporters are fastly dwindling. So you better brace yourself.
BTW Obama' popularity here and overseas is very impressive. Right not Trump cannot come close to Obama's decency, IQ, leadership style and role model as a president.
Trump? Nah

You may want to consider working on your English skills....long before suggesting someone else is low class.

Trump? Nah

The foam is all yours hate boy. I just watched his speech in Poland, you should too. It proves you're full of shit. Saw him with many world leaders. Libtards are constantly trying to tell us what reality is when we know better.

He is president so your numbers mean nothing, made up garbage as usual. Obama's decency? He is a smug superior asshole, no wonder you admire him. I'd bet you'd drink his toilet water and beg for more.

That's the difference.

The Cold War is over.

1. I asked you how many troops we have in Poland, compared to the quarter million we had in west germany in the cold war. You did not answer.

2. The Ukraine, which he did not conquer, is not rebuilding the soviet union. It could have been a start on rebuilding a slightly Greater Russia, but the Ukraine remains unconquered. The Crimea is not a major shift in the balance of power.

3. Link to support your claim.

4. NOthing in your response addresses my answer to your previous question. THus my point stands as the final point.

Because the Deep State are a bunch of assholes who don't like having to share the government with an outsider. Fuck them.

1. Number of US troops doesn't mean that much because those countries are now better prepared to defend themselves compared to during the Cold War. Before you will expect that US troops will be in the front lines. Not this time. If the Cold War is over then we should not be sending $ billions of arms and thousands soldiers protecting those countries.
A good example is fighting ISIS in Iraq. Iraqis are in the front lines not US troops.
2. Putin invaded Ukraine plain and simple.
3. Really? Trump is asking for exemption from the sanctions for Exxon so he can drill in Russia.
4. I stand the same. It's very loud and clear that Trump insulted his own intelligence by siding with his master Putin. In his speech alone at G20 summit he keep defending Putin. He is a puppet. That's the reality.
Are you talking about Trump/Kobach commission? Of the 50 states 44 rejected Trump request------ they say fuck Trump.

Last edited:

Trump? Nah

You may want to consider working on your English skills....long before suggesting someone else is low class.

I put 2 assholes on permanent ignore because of insults and I have not seen them since.
This is the problem when assholes like you and your buddy cannot come with honest and good rebuttal -------- followed by insults.

Last edited:
Trump? Nah

The foam is all yours hate boy. I just watched his speech in Poland, you should too. It proves you're full of shit. Saw him with many world leaders. Libtards are constantly trying to tell us what reality is when we know better.

He is president so your numbers mean nothing, made up garbage as usual. Obama's decency? He is a smug superior asshole, no wonder you admire him. I'd bet you'd drink his toilet water and beg for more.

Didn't you just said ----- You don't care about my opinion? So why are you still here? Poland always love US president apparently this is the first time you see a US president visit Poland. Proves you are ignorant.
You started your garbage rebuttal so you will expect the same from me.
Obama's popularity here and overseas are very impressive. Links are posted in this thread.
Hate to tell you but Trump cannot come close to Obama's decency and leadership.
Trump popularity? Nah! I strongly suggest you read the link.

BTW---- consider yourself lucky that I still quoting you.

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership

Although he has only been in office a few months, Donald Trump’s presidency has had a major impact on how the world sees the United States. Trump and many of his key policies are broadly unpopular around the globe, and ratings for the U.S. have declined steeply in many nations. According to a new Pew Research Center survey spanning 37 nations, a median of just 22% has confidence in Trump to do the right thing when it comes to international affairs. This stands in contrast to the final years of Barack Obama’s presidency, when a median of 64% expressed confidence in Trump’s predecessor to direct America’s role in the world.

Trump? Nah

I put 2 assholes on permanent ignore because of insults and I have not seen them since.
This is the problem when assholes like you and your buddy cannot come with honest and good rebuttal -------- followed by insults.
Projection. You say stupid shit, insult people when they call you on it and pretend they couldn't respond. Not only are you the asshole here, you are one of the dumber assholes here.

Trump? Nah

Didn't you just said ----- You don't care about my opinion? So why are you still here? Poland always love US president apparently this is the first time you see a US president visit Poland. Proves you are ignorant.
You started your garbage rebuttal so you will expect the same from me.
Obama's popularity here and overseas are very impressive. Links are posted in this thread.
Hate to tell you but Trump cannot come close to Obama's decency and leadership.
Trump popularity? Nah! I strongly suggest you read the link.

BTW---- consider yourself lucky that I still quoting you.

Although he has only been in office a few months, Donald Trump’s presidency has had a major impact on how the world sees the United States. Trump and many of his key policies are broadly unpopular around the globe, and ratings for the U.S. have declined steeply in many nations. According to a new Pew Research Center survey spanning 37 nations, a median of just 22% has confidence in Trump to do the right thing when it comes to international affairs. This stands in contrast to the final years of Barack Obama’s presidency, when a median of 64% expressed confidence in Trump’s predecessor to direct America’s role in the world.
I made it clear why I'm here. Making fun of your stupidity. I explained that the whole world was surveyed, it isn't possible, yet you still believe it.

You lied when you claimed the world was against Trump, I mentioned events I've seen yet your still believe you are right and won't check into it. That makes you a very special kind of stupid so it's fun to poke you with a sharp stick, you deserve it.

It's been explained that polling is typically manufactured by media and the world does not have the US's interest as their primary objective and yet you still think it's more important to make them happy than do the best thing for the US.

You can't pour piss out of a boot without reading instructions.

Forum List

Back