Low Information Voters: 43% of Republicans believe Obama is a Muslim

some of the richest people on earth are running around agreeing with obama and left-wing nutjobs that they must be taxed more; because they know it isnt going to happen

libs are losers who lie to themselves
They are also colossal hypocrites. There's nothing preventing them from paying more into the treasury, yet they hire armies of tax lawyers to cut their bill down as much as possible.

Have you thought of switching to de-caf

11221458_1000505803335281_5841859748786595932_n.jpg

Wow. That in no way answered any of his point(s).

Have you thought about a Clown Avatar? You would fit right in.

Might have to try to use the Race Card more...
I am not responding intellectually enough to the numb nut using pejoratives points like :
"you leftist cocksucker". Just because Obamafuck was born in America does not make him one of us. If you want to take that and make it a racial thing then have at it, you limp-brained puddle of infected twat discharge."

You are a moron you know that right ?
If Carter hadn't armed the terrorists, he'd claim he should have and cited that for support Reagan was right.

Carter did arm the Mujahideen.

Because it was obviously in the US's interest to arm those fighting against the Soviet Union, especially soviet forces without striking distance of the GUlf.
I know you didn't call anyone a cocksucker, and because of that I will briefly respond. Yes Carter and later Reagan, and to a greater extent, armed the mujahideen. I don't think a direct link to the cia's efforts and bin laden was ever established, because bin laden and other Saudi's didn't need the cia. Eventually, the Taliban emerged, and they were directly tied to the mujahideen factions tied to the Saudis. And they wiped out the former elements that once were tied to us, and whom we abandoned after the soviets' fall. At least that's my understanding.

Bin Laden, The Afghan Mujahadeen, And The CIA: The Myth That Needs To Die

Back at the time, I couldn't see the logic of Carter arming them, and certainly not Reagan's arming them, selling arms to Iran, giving arms to the contras (and others) and selling cocaine in American cities. The soviets were an evil enemy, but sometimes the enemy you know is preferable to the one you don't yet know.

Have a nice day.

THe Soviets were our enemy, with tens of thousands of nuclear warheads aimed at US.

Afghanistan gave US a chance to fuck them up, like they did to us in Vietnam, and to weaken them as part of their eventual collapse.

Not having thousands of soviet tanks in the middle of Germany constantly threatening the Free World is a good thing.

Giving arms to the Contras fighting Marxist in our own backyard is almost as much of a no brainer. Except for Carter and the Dems in COngress.

Selling arms to Iran was an attempt to ransom hostages. And as they were used against Saddam's forces, no harm done.

Reagan did not sell cocaine in American cities. That some of the shady people the CIA worked with were drug smugglers does not mean that the CIA was supporting their cocaine shipments to the US.

The rise of Islamic Terrorism is not our fault. This type of behavior was always going be part of the transition to a multipolar world.

The poll also reflects that 29% of ALL polled think Obama is Muslim.

-Geaux

-------------
From the OP

"Overall, 29% of Americans say they think the President is a Muslim, including 43% of Republicans."

Lets see?

43% of Republicans believe he is Muslim, half the country is Republican. That means 21% of the 29% are Republicans

Talk about low information voters
Since only 29% ID as repub that takes the overall percentage to equal or just below the number of democrats who think he's muslim. The real issue then becomes why this story was run if not to be democrat propaganda.
And you bought it.

Obama said he's Muslim

Why is this up for debate?

-Geaux
No he didn't. That is one of the talking points that has kept people misinformed and tricked into believing the "Obama is Muslim" disinformation. Scamming the American people is dependent on people like you, either suckers and low information citizens or simply dishonest people who self justify their lying and dishonesty.
Whether it was a slip of the tongue or an honest comment Obama said he was a Muslim and the reporter interviewing him corrected him and said, "you mean Christian".

Obama said he's Muslim

Why is this up for debate?

-Geaux
No he didn't. That is one of the talking points that has kept people misinformed and tricked into believing the "Obama is Muslim" disinformation. Scamming the American people is dependent on people like you, either suckers and low information citizens or simply dishonest people who self justify their lying and dishonesty.
Whether it was a slip of the tongue or an honest comment Obama said he was a Muslim and the reporter interviewing him corrected him and said, "you mean Christian".

He meant people who were calling him a Muslim.....questioning his Muslim faith as in...You are a Muslim

Wonder what will be said if its ever found out that Obama is in fact a Muslim and was in fact born in Kenya??

Wouldn't that be interesting and I wonder if the POS would land in jail??

Wonder what will be said if its ever found out that Obama is in fact a Muslim and was in fact born in Kenya??

That waskally Obama

This looks like the Republican constituency that supports Trump

Poll: 43 percent of Republicans believe Obama is a Muslim

A new poll finds that 43 percent of Republicans believe President Obama is a Muslim, and 20 percent of all adults believe he was born outside the United States.
First the poll is bullshit. The percent is that high. Second, the claim is that he is a secret Muslim. 1. His actions favor Muslims over all other religions. 2. He is supposed to be a Christian, but he is openly anti-Christian. 3. In any of his speeches, Islam is the only one he praises. 3. His father and step-father were Muslims. 4. He partially grew up in a Muslim country.

All these facts feed the conspiracy that he is Muslim. I don't buy it. I think he is just so infected with The leftist ideology that people confuse his actions with that of an American hating Muslim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except,of course, that none of that is true.

"Low information" doesn't begin to describe the willful ignorance of the rabid right.
His father and step father weren't Muslim? He didn't spend part of his childhood in Indonesia. Those are facts. It is one's opinion on whether he singles out Muslims for special treatment and whether he is antiChristian. Yet the evidence points strongly yo both. He has never praised Christianity or Judaism, but he has praised Islam multiple times.

You should get your facts straight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, that is like wondering what the real relationship was between the Bin Laden family and the Bush family. Why did they get those Saudi folks out immediately after 9/11 when all flights were supposed to be grounded? Why was Bin Laden allowed to escape and survive the whole time Bush was President? Makes you wonder doesn't it???

That waskally Obama

Ah no. More like a guy who lied about his birthplace so he could run for POTUS. Oh and he also lied about his religion because he knew no one would ever elect a Muslim.

Somehow I don't think people would be as amused as you are.

Muslim or not, foreigner or not, it's clear the NWO Globalists placed him into power to serve foreign interests. He's done everything in his power to screw American Citizens. If he's not a Muslim Foreigner Globalist, he sure ruled as one.

Got any names for these NWO Globalists?

Wow. That in no way answered any of his point(s).

Have you thought about a Clown Avatar? You would fit right in.

Might have to try to use the Race Card more...
I am not responding intellectually enough to the numb nut using pejoratives points like :
"you leftist cocksucker". Just because Obamafuck was born in America does not make him one of us. If you want to take that and make it a racial thing then have at it, you limp-brained puddle of infected twat discharge."

If Carter hadn't armed the terrorists, he'd claim he should have and cited that for support Reagan was right.

Because it was obviously in the US's interest to arm those fighting against the Soviet Union, especially soviet forces without striking distance of the GUlf.
I know you didn't call anyone a cocksucker, and because of that I will briefly respond. Yes Carter and later Reagan, and to a greater extent, armed the mujahideen. I don't think a direct link to the cia's efforts and bin laden was ever established, because bin laden and other Saudi's didn't need the cia. Eventually, the Taliban emerged, and they were directly tied to the mujahideen factions tied to the Saudis. And they wiped out the former elements that once were tied to us, and whom we abandoned after the soviets' fall. At least that's my understanding.

Back at the time, I couldn't see the logic of Carter arming them, and certainly not Reagan's arming them, selling arms to Iran, giving arms to the contras (and others) and selling cocaine in American cities. The soviets were an evil enemy, but sometimes the enemy you know is preferable to the one you don't yet know.

Have a nice day.

THe Soviets were our enemy, with tens of thousands of nuclear warheads aimed at US.

Afghanistan gave US a chance to fuck them up, like they did to us in Vietnam, and to weaken them as part of their eventual collapse.

Not having thousands of soviet tanks in the middle of Germany constantly threatening the Free World is a good thing.

Giving arms to the Contras fighting Marxist in our own backyard is almost as much of a no brainer. Except for Carter and the Dems in COngress.

Selling arms to Iran was an attempt to ransom hostages. And as they were used against Saddam's forces, no harm done.

Reagan did not sell cocaine in American cities. That some of the shady people the CIA worked with were drug smugglers does not mean that the CIA was supporting their cocaine shipments to the US.

The rise of Islamic Terrorism is not our fault. This type of behavior was always going be part of the transition to a multipolar world.

And of course, USA had no missiles aimed at USSR, correct?

Have a nice day.

Of course we did. We would have been insane not to.

What is your point?

Have a nice day.

What is your point?

What's my point? Verify, verify. Are you an adult or just some punk cutting school today?

Have a nice day.

That whole post is a sterling example of low information. Mostly all talking point nonsense from the first sentence to the last. From "tens of thousands of nuclear warheads" to "Islamic terrorism is not our fault".

Have a nice day.

What is your point?

What's my point? Verify, verify. Are you an adult or just some punk cutting school today?

Errr, what are you talking about?

Have a nice day.

That whole post is a sterling example of low information. Mostly all talking point nonsense from the first sentence to the last. From "tens of thousands of nuclear warheads" to "Islamic terrorism is not our fault".

USSR stockpiles topped out at about 40,000 Warheads.

555px-US_and_USSR_nuclear_stockpiles.svg.png

If by "low information" you mean, "completely right" then, yes, that's me.

Have a nice day.

What is your point?

Both countries were pointing missiles at each other. It was the called the arms race, junior.

What is your point?

Both countries were pointing missiles at each other. It was the called the arms race, junior.

Yes, as part of the Cold War.

I kind of thought that went without saying. And I don't see what you gained by stating it.

NOr calling me junior.

May I call you "old man"?

Obama certainly acts like a Secular Muslim.

He doesn't shout "Allah", but his decisions support the spread of Radical Islam.

Forum List

Back