Low Vitamin D? Got a Coronavirus Death Wish?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is one of many reasons I'm not hiding under the bed like you pale skinned liberals

This is one of many reasons I'm not hiding under the bed like you pale skinned liberals

Thanks for the reminder!

Does getting outside provide significant amounts of Vitamin D?

I've gone through a whole bottle of sun block during the "lock down". Probably getting more sun than I should but no way am I wasting my retirement watching day time TV or some shit.

Definitely. A half hour in mid day Sun and you have gotten your daily allowance of Vitamin D and then some.

Definitely. A half hour in mid day Sun and you have gotten your daily allowance of Vitamin D and then some.

A review of the world stats shows there is a lot to that. The Tremendous Nation of Qatar has had only 14 deaths, out of 28000 cases, the Fabulous Sheikdom of Bahrain has had but 10 deaths out 6000 cases. These nations are known for a very high degree of sunlight coming down. The sun might not stop people from getting it, but it certainly seems to reduce the severity.

A review of the world stats shows there is a lot to that. The Tremendous Nation of Qatar has had only 14 deaths, out of 28000 cases, the Fabulous Sheikdom of Bahrain has had but 10 deaths out 6000 cases. These nations are known for a very high degree of sunlight coming down. The sun might not stop people from getting it, but it certainly seems to reduce the severity.

Which is why Democrats like Pelosi encourage you to stay indoors and eat IceCream.
Go to the beach? get some sun? fresh air and negative Ions from the surf... no way.

Up to 8 in Costa Rica.Most were over seventy and had pre existing stuff. Youngest was 45 and caught it in NY....doper musician. The tropics are good for you....until you get Dengue, Malaria, yellow fever....................zzzzzzzzzzzz

There are two things going on here with sunlight. The Vitamin D keeps your immune system strong against viruses or any other foreign invaders of your body. The Ultra violet light in sunlight destroys COVID-19 very quickly. There is evidence that the virus can live for days on certain surfaces, but if that surface is in direct sunlight, the virus dies within minutes.

Yes. Tons and your government is doing everything it its power to keep you from the sun

20 minutes in the sun gives you about 35k IU of vitamin D. Plus, the sun KILLS THE DAMN VIRUS (but not inside the body)

Last edited:
What do you think is killing those children locked in New York city apartments. You will die without sunlight.

Yes. Tons and your government is doing everything it its power to keep you from the sun

Could this be part of the problem on why so many Geezers in the Old Folks Home are croaking from the Kung Flu? I understand that they are pretty much confined to their rooms in a lot of places?

There are two things going on here with sunlight. The Vitamin D keeps your immune system strong against viruses or any other foreign invaders of your body. The Ultra violet light in sunlight destroys COVID-19 very quickly. There is evidence that the virus can live for days on certain surfaces, but if that surface is in direct sunlight, the virus dies within minutes.
Dont forget liberals need extra light. A uv light up the butt works well for them. Listen to your president tards. :auiqs.jpg:

Could this be part of the problem on why so many Geezers in the Old Folks Home are croaking from the Kung Flu? I understand that they are pretty much confined to their rooms in a lot of places?
Vitamin D, sun and exercise AND ZINC supplements, may not prevent the virus but will lessen the effects.

I've gone through a whole bottle of sun block during the "lock down". Probably getting more sun than I should but no way am I wasting my retirement watching day time TV or some shit.
I spend 3 hours a week mowing my lawn with a push mower. I'm enjoying the work in the sun now

From the study:

We call on the Irish government to update guidelines as a matter of urgency and encourage all adults to take supplements during the COVID-19 crisis. Deficiency is frequent in Ireland. Deficiency is most prevalent with age, obesity, in men, in ethnic minorities, in people with diabetes, hypertension and in nursing homes.”

Forum List

Back