Lt Col Ralph Peters( US Army Ret) says Obama is a total pussy

Last edited:
A year and a half ago when Obama threatened bombing Syria at "a time of my own choosing", he was called a dictator and a tyrant by RWNJs.

Now they call him a pussy.

Whatever you morons call Obama one day, you completely flip-flop 24 hours later and call him the opposite.

Only pussy I remember is the asshole President who called off the search for Bin Laden, not the one who re-opened it and then had Bin Laden shot between the eyes, which is the most badass move a U.S. President has made in decades.

A year and a half ago when Obama threatened bombing Syria at "a time of my own choosing", he was called a dictator and a tyrant by RWNJs.

Whatever you morons call Obama one day, you completely flip-flop 24 hours later and call him the opposite.

Only pussy I remember is the asshole President who called off the search for Bin Laden, not the one who re-opened it and then had Bin Laden shot between the eyes, which is the most badass move a U.S. President has made in decades.
Osama died at Tora Bora.

It amazes me that anyone has the need to label a president, or any politician for that matter, a 'pussy' or a 'real man.'

Those terms are meaningless in the context that they are being forced into. I don't care if Obama is a 'pussy' - I care about his ability to execute a sound FP. It is not being a pussy that has fucked up our FP - it is ignorance.

No, he called Obama a "total pussy". He was not diplomatic, but he was totally correct.

No, he called Obama a "total pussy". He was not diplomatic, but he was totally correct.

On what grounds? What non-pussy things should Obama be doing, specifically?

Obama is the most powerful person on earth, yet he cowers behind political correctness and at the hint of using that power to challenge the sworn enemies of America.

That makes him a pussy, totally.

The problem is you don't have the ability to understand what was said in any context. obama declared Assad was crossing a red line in the sand if he used wmd. Assad did, then obie folded up. There are many examples, you need to pop your head out of your ass to see them though, no one can see it for you.

What is the Republican fascination with Lt Colonels?

Ollie North, Allen West......Why don't they just give Corporals a mouthpiece and be done with it?

Obama is the most powerful person on earth, yet he cowers behind political correctness and at the hint of using that power to challenge the sworn enemies of America.

That makes him a pussy, totally.

That's meaningless. Try again.

Sure Lt Col Peters....Obama is a "pussy" when it comes to ISIS

Operation_Inherent_ResolveNov13.jpg

Forum List

Back